Forum Upgrade and Changes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm lying ;D
Not long been up.

Might get me some whizz not had any for years ::)

So you gonna pay this £2 a month for the live chat thingymebob? :-\

What if your the only one that pays ??? :eek:

Don't know if I'll be paying £2 ATM.....

My, mate - If he had a big rush job - used to get all his crew round 'for a bit of brekky' and put whizz in their tea. Got the job done no bother ;D

bubbles65 said:
Don't know if I'll be paying £2 ATM.....

My, mate - If he had a big rush job - used to get all his crew round 'for a bit of brekky' and put whizz in their tea. Got the job done no bother ;D

ill bet you could see your face in it too...
tried that once, took all day to flatten a wall with bits of board, hardwall AND bonding in different patches and skim it...
just kept going over and over and over and round and round and round and up and down and up and down and up and down

1 bleedin wall...

8 feet long by 8 tall...
javascript:void(0);
all day...

it was rizla paper flat though...
;D ;D ;D ;D

stilll in hospital... first 4 days was fight for my life..... my liver was/is fooked and had to get out of the vietnam hospita and got blue lights ambulance to airport to get airbulance then had a 4 hour flight to bangkok....

I am in the best hsopital I have ever seen..... its costing £1000 a night but at least time an insurance company has been good.

My parents land here tomorrow to get jane some support as I cant walk or sit up....

not sure how long I hav left in hospital or what I am doing next or what so bear with me... still have zero energy and almost no concentration

Danny

The rant was at poeople on other forums trying to spread BS

jesus dan, night before you were all full of beans and p'ssed as a newt...
hope theres no lasting effects mate,
id say 'keep yer chin up' but it must be hard work trying to read a computer screen laid on yer back..
;D

Danny said:
stilll in hospital... first 4 days was fight for my life..... my liver was/is (german word)ed and had to get out of the vietnam hospita and got blue lights ambulance to airport to get airbulance then had a 4 hour flight to bangkok....

I am in the best hsopital I have ever seen..... its costing £1000 a night but at least time an insurance company has been good.

My parents land here tomorrow to get jane some support as I cant walk or sit up....

not sure how long I hav left in hospital or what I am doing next or what so bear with me... still have zero energy and almost no concentration

Danny

The rant was at poeople on other forums trying to spread BS
speedy recovery mate

thanks... yeah its oretty tough

and yep the night before I was boloxxed I though it was just a massive hangover but started to go reallly bad really quick and collapsed in hotel room I think

Danny

Danny said:

and yep the night before I was boloxxed I though it was just a massive hangover but started to go reallly bad really quick and collapsed in hotel room I think

Danny

I get that sometimes ;D

Good luck mate

irish_spread said:
Danny said:

Danny

I get that sometimes ;D

Good luck mate

;D ;D

The upgrade will be going ahead in about a weeks time so bear with me as this is will be new.

I also adding a section where you guys can add your services so if you are you looking for work or just simply want to place a small ad you can do so and obviously a small tiny weeny fee will be asked.

This service will only be availble for plasterers so only plasterers labourers etc will post

Danny

haha you wan.ker chris. i did my bead pipe today mate, i only needed 1 coupling. come out spot on.

danny send me my username and p/w please mate my laptop logs in automatically so ive forgotten them

I landed in the uk very tired but very keen to get this upgrade done in the next few days or so.

I will send everybody an email with my email so any problems can get sorted quick

Danny

What about a webcam chatroom section for wife swapping etc ::)
Beat one out to each others missus's 8)
;D ;D

:-0 dirty boy!! LOL ............ mind you at least you would know who u were letting in haha! :razz: male or female or 2 of the same person????

Of course its ......... meeeeeee :RpS_thumbup: ............. been on a little holiday again and i cant log in and stay in on my phone :RpS_mad: cant get rid of me that easily i just go away often.......... sneak me in the bar Nisus :RpS_wink: wont tell anyone....... PROMISE!! :razz:

hmmmmmmmm she is back JR :) and i wanted to ask you something.........what does asort mean? i been told its naughty and i thought it just meant fit??? :RpS_confused: be careful be very careful LOL!!

lol i was checking things out :RpS_wink: how to get in the hidden rooms :RpS_sneaky: and i found your post......... webcams indeed, made me giggle so couldnt resist replying :razz:

I'll give you a password code it will get you in the bar & the nightclub. :RpS_thumbup:
Give me some time though I have to acquire it first :RpS_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.