Forum mates

06C7AE9C-587E-4BA0-B548-57E3BE141799.jpeg

You should catch up with Rightsaidfred aka @imagoer @nicearse aka @imago @Nisus , proper good lads the pair of them, had the pleasure of their company one sunny day in Brum.

Yeah Good day and night what I remember of it :LOL:
And don't forget we all met in devoncestershire a couple times aswell, then remember that Friday night in the pub when you had to do a runner as you was ill that night ffs :frenetico: didn't your head swell up in the hotel room and I don't mean your purple one :risas2:

Yeah Good day and night what I remember of it :LOL:
And don't forget we all met in devoncestershire a couple times aswell, then remember that Friday night in the pub when you had to do a runner as you was ill that night ffs :frenetico: didn't your head swell up in the hotel room and I don't mean your purple one :risas2:
How can I forget, I had a burning fever and my head doubled in size :nocausagracia:. I spent all night hallucinating ,. That's what happens when you knock about with lads from Brum:eek:

How can I forget, I had a burning fever and my head doubled in size :nocausagracia:. I spent all night hallucinating ,. That's what happens when you knock about with lads from Brum:eek:

Think I must've caught it off you the hallucinating bit lol o_O

Yup. Plastering can be a lonely game. Good to have others in the same boat!

By the way, @John j thanks again for the twitcher. I passed a kids charity cancer box today and stuffed it with pound coins, eight to be precise and some loose as that’s what I had on me. Sorry it took a while, that was the first one I’ve seen . So thanks again, you are a gent :tanguero: