Forum mates

algeeman

Private Member
Came a cross this tonight Algee

View attachment 28162
Funny you put that up ....filled up Jerry can this morning pin prick hole in the top started squiting out in the fore court.
Asked the girl behind the counter where should I pour it ??
Answer was "just buy another can".
Lol.
I was the 1 hungover !!!

Nisus

Elite Member
You should catch up with Rightsaidfred aka @imagoer @nicearse aka @imago @Nisus , proper good lads the pair of them, had the pleasure of their company one sunny day in Brum.
Yeah Good day and night what I remember of it :LOL:
And don't forget we all met in devoncestershire a couple times aswell, then remember that Friday night in the pub when you had to do a runner as you was ill that night ffs :frenetico: didn't your head swell up in the hotel room and I don't mean your purple one :risas2:

Olican

Private Member
Yeah Good day and night what I remember of it :LOL:
And don't forget we all met in devoncestershire a couple times aswell, then remember that Friday night in the pub when you had to do a runner as you was ill that night ffs :frenetico: didn't your head swell up in the hotel room and I don't mean your purple one :risas2:
How can I forget, I had a burning fever and my head doubled in size :nocausagracia:. I spent all night hallucinating ,. That's what happens when you knock about with lads from Brum:eek:

Nisus

Elite Member
How can I forget, I had a burning fever and my head doubled in size :nocausagracia:. I spent all night hallucinating ,. That's what happens when you knock about with lads from Brum:eek:
Think I must've caught it off you the hallucinating bit lol o_O

JessThePlasterer

Yup. Plastering can be a lonely game. Good to have others in the same boat!

By the way, @John j thanks again for the twitcher. I passed a kids charity cancer box today and stuffed it with pound coins, eight to be precise and some loose as that’s what I had on me. Sorry it took a while, that was the first one I’ve seen . So thanks again, you are a gent :tanguero: