Forum errors and issues

Members online

Today we got hit with a DDos attack which caused a few issues and then a dodgy plugin also caused a few more issues...

you may have seen a few posts being double posted... we think we have solved this now :D

Hopefully :D

let us know if you see anymore errors/issues :D

I've not been on tpf today, load of shite, instead I've been on tdf (the decorators forum) they don't have problems on there no siree. Had a cracking 3 hour chat with a chap about his favourite shade of beige .

I've not been on tpf today, load of shite, instead I've been on tdf (the decorators forum) they don't have problems on there no siree. Had a cracking 3 hour chat with a chap about his favourite shade of beige .

its that 1 of the 52 shades :inocente:

Every time I post up a link to my book some other c**t posts a link to their brothers or mates book, anyone else having this problem?
Spoke to brother today about your book he said to give you his email if you need any help he happy to help out with any queries you might have

Yeah, I had problem today. Was posting and typing the same s**t again and again, but see now you have fixed it!

Yeah, I had problem today. Was posting and typing the same s**t again and again, but see now you have fixed it!

Yup it was all going all over the place... I noticed when only a couple of posts were posted and was like hmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yup it was all going all over the place... I noticed when only a couple of posts were posted and was like hmmmmmm