Ford transit connect

Cuggy83

Does any plasterers on here have a new transit connect swb, just been offered one but not sure if you can get 6ft boards in on the angle? I could do with a custom size but not got the room to park it at home as well as the car. bigger boards, celotex etc I get delivered.
Cheers

Does any plasterers on here have a new transit connect swb, just been offered one but not sure if you can get 6ft boards in on the angle? I could do with a custom size but not got the room to park it at home as well as the car. bigger boards, celotex etc I get delivered.
Cheers

It's just not quite long enough, cus the bulk head. Wasnt sure if youd get them in on the angle? Or go for lwb.

OK to me , two 4x2 running from rear at floor to front at height if you get what I mean

Lol i don't do 6x3 boards was thinking 1.2 width so yes no problem on side at slight angle

Cheers
Far too small . Imo

Cheers
69E68CFA-216F-403D-9156-80CFDE74EE89.png
69E68CFA-216F-403D-9156-80CFDE74EE89.png

Cheers
Going by the load dimensions that @bof put up then I’d say 6x3’s will go in at an angle no probs and lay flat on the lwb version.

Crikey you must have a lot less 'stuff' than me, I could fill the Vito five times over.
Had stores/lock ups for years, waste of time, just filled them with s**t and rubbish. Im very selective now, saves running back and forth and every thing is at hand , got it fully racked out with roofrack also. Still a squeeze but mannage, works better for me .

Had stores/lock ups for years, waste of time, just filled them with s**t and rubbish. Im very selective now, saves running back and forth and every thing is at hand , got it fully racked out with roofrack also. Still a squeeze but mannage, works better for me .
you not had a drink yet you’re actually Making sense!! Have a drink please!!!! Bring out the gimp :ROFLMAO:

You are the gimp!
You could of quite easily wrote all that in one sentence! How long have you craved this constant attention? You definitely have mental illness there is help out there! Speaking to your doctor is probably the first step for you my friend! Keep us updated your not alone (y)

You could of quite easily wrote all that in one sentence! How long have you craved this constant attention? You definitely have mental illness there is help out there! Speaking to your doctor is probably the first step for you my friend! Keep us updated your not alone (y)
If you want to keep mentioning me in your posts :censored: , the rest is history, butty x