For Sale: Plastering Plain and Decorative

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpetem

You can view details of this book here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastering-Plain-Decorative-William-Millar/dp/1873394306/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284063610&sr=8-1

I have actually just listed it on amazon for £230 but because of amazons fee's I will sell to anyone here for £220 inc postage and packaging. I have read a little bit of this book but find it difficult to read. I never bought this book, it was given to me and I never realised how much it was worth lol, so now I am selling.
I think this book is more for people at looking to train nvqs etc or maybe even uni degrees in history or something, who knows. Its bloody heavy I know that.

oh rite, i think there is a link at the bottom. Thats where I actually saw it. I thought, hey iv actually got that book....HUH? its selling for £280???? So then I clicked it and now im selling it lol.

mrpetem said:
oh rite, i think there is a link at the bottom. Thats where I actually saw it. I thought, hey iv actually got that book....HUH? its selling for £280???? So then I clicked it and now im selling it lol.

NA the book came up in a post a while back pretty sure it was one of kirks posts and the full book was there to be viewed on a link. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.