footy

Years ago they used to play footy at weekend and have a proper day job
It got turned into a money making business famous names sham sport. You used to play for the team where you lived not get flown in from another country for £ millions and live in Alderley edge

Years ago they used to play footy at weekend and have a proper day job
It got turned into a money making business famous names sham sport. You used to play for the team where you lived not get flown in from another country for £ millions and live in Alderley edge

Nah, it was the directors who used to make all the money years ago. The players moved all over the UK to play for teams and yes they had day jobs but, well payed ones thanks to the directors and the better players were also given cars. When me fatha left school in the mid 40's he was an apprentice to Billy Bingham (an Irishman) at the ship yards in Sunderland. Billy also played for Sunderland then in later years managed Ireland. Me fatha used to always talk about him cos he used to drop him 2 shilling every friday.

Yeah 3-2. ;)
The b*ll***s game mate.
Must make you realise what a bunch of complete and utter c**ts your players are, that they only seem to try against Chelsea?
You'd be top six if they played like that most of the time.
Absolutely lacklustre most of the time.

martin lewis just said
if you've been affected being self employed in any way you can claim.....

well well well
@essexandy and @Cockney1
I've lost a small fortune on esports footy bets (betting on lads playing fifa on playstation)
so il be claiming again :birra: :birra:

this beer is good and strong
phew (y)(y)(y)
20200702_194504.jpg

Must make you realise what a bunch of complete and utter c**ts your players are, that they only seem to try against Chelsea?
You'd be top six if they played like that most of the time.
Absolutely lacklustre most of the time.
No selling club will ever make top six