Football score

who this time andy,
conte for me, but pochetino i could see him coming back, but dear me they were poor against man ure last night
I’d love conte but don’t think levy ambitious enough, poch I think is an emotional call,we were rubbish for 18 months before he got the Spanish. I think potter or the Porto coach. We’ve been rubbish all season, got the worst stats of everyone including Norwich, they were calling for levy’s head yesterday and I reckon it’s gonna be ramped up even more now next game

I’d love conte but don’t think levy ambitious enough, poch I think is an emotional call,we were rubbish for 18 months before he got the Spanish. I think potter or the Porto coach
What makes you think u have the right to even mention conte ffs haha.without kane and son you would be in a relegation dog fight.name another player bar them two that would get in Brighton team?

I’d love conte but don’t think levy ambitious enough, poch I think is an emotional call,we were rubbish for 18 months before he got the Spanish. I think potter or the Porto coach. We’ve been rubbish all season, got the worst stats of everyone including Norwich, they were calling for levy’s head yesterday and I reckon it’s gonna be ramped up even more now next game
Truth is you are and always will be a selling club.

Like West ham

Truth is you are and always will be a selling club.

Like West ham
nick jonas mma GIF by Kingdom on Audience

What makes you think u have the right to even mention conte ffs haha.without kane and son you would be in a relegation dog fight.name another player bar them two that would get in Brighton team?
I was asked who
I wanted and I said conte !!!! Kane has scored 1 goal this season and been s**t so it’s not cos of him that we ain’t in a relegation battle!!!!

Aston villa 2-1 west ham todays predicted
Leeds 3-0 Norwich
did a 10.00 accumualter on saturday 4 teams with paddy power,
3 hours later cancelled and changed my bet, well you know the story,
original bet came up would have paid 426.00, if i had put it on,
never ever change your bet

1 in the prem, yea he’s fantastic at all that
well andy what to do, nuno although came across as a decent bloke , he always seemed out of his depth to me, levy had a top class manager in pochetino, but he never backed him in the transfer market, as a result the squad went stale, so where now it looks like conte but he only seems to stop at a club 2/3 seasons, he needs somebody longterm, sit down with him , say i have made bad mistakes and appointments, but fresh start from today for everybody,
have a read on the guardian website, and sacking of nuno, but especially the readers comments about situation at spurs, dear me the criticisim of harry kane from spurs fans/winks,skipp,deli ali, etc/levy a good read,
and the call from chelsea fans for john terry to be appointed at spurs, could be worse could be allardyce or steve bruce, he says jabbing hard at the keyboard just writing those 2 names

well andy what to do, nuno although came across as a decent bloke , he always seemed out of his depth to me, levy had a top class manager in pochetino, but he never backed him in the transfer market, as a result the squad went stale, so where now it looks like conte but he only seems to stop at a club 2/3 seasons, he needs somebody longterm, sit down with him , say i have made bad mistakes and appointments, but fresh start from today for everybody,
have a read on the guardian website, and sacking of nuno, but especially the readers comments about situation at spurs, dear me the criticisim of harry kane from spurs fans/winks,skipp,deli ali, etc/levy a good read,
and the call from chelsea fans for john terry to be appointed at spurs, could be worse could be allardyce or steve bruce, he says jabbing hard at the keyboard just writing those 2 names
Nuno was dead man walking from day one , he could of done a poch and got lucky but the football this season has been shocking!!!even if conte only stays a couple of seasons hopefully that will be enough to steady the ship and get rid of the deadwood their and believe me there is a load of dross

Nuno was dead man walking from day one , he could of done a poch and got lucky but the football this season has been shocking!!!even if conte only stays a couple of seasons hopefully that will be enough to steady the ship and get rid of the deadwood their and believe me there is a load of dross
You need to get rid of Ali.. mans made himself a multi millionaire for a 1 and half season wonder.more interested in what jeans he's wearing and what hairstyle he's rocking..just think you could of got £100 mill for him when real were knocking on the door.ull be lucky to get £20 mill for him now I certainly wouldn't have him

You think!! Villa couldn’t get conte!!!
There’s only 5/6 clubs that could get conte that’s how massive we are!!

enjoy that humble pie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What because your giving a bloke £25million a year haha.and you think he's gone to spurs because they a big club.he probably dosnt even know who you are

What because your giving a bloke £25million a year haha.and you think he's gone to spurs because they a big club.he probably dosnt even know who you are
He’s already said it’s not his idea job. Hahahahaha!!! Ffs it only gets better for the yids!

No it’s not 25 mill a year best get your facts straight!!!

you said he wouldn’t entertain us :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

muppet