Football score

Members online

Mickey mouse cup we didn't bother putting a team out.
Swearing Jeremy Clarkson GIF by DriveTribe

Can’t stand northern accents, scouse or geordies especially, take Cheryl Cole , stunning looking lady , but after half hour of talking to her I’d be on my toes :LOL:
van broke down today andy, phoned green flag up who sent out pick up truck to take me to nearest garage.
got talking to driver during the journey, and could i understand him, shrieking away in his broad cockney accent,
turns out he has just moved up here 4 weeks ago, obviously still finding his way about,
he said house prices/traffic congestion in london, was the reason he moved up here, been telling his mates and now 2 more are on the way up,
and one of your lot , a spurs supporter,
loves the lake district, only gripe they have is when they go shopping , his wife feels like telling shop assistants to get a move on,

van broke down today andy, phoned green flag up who sent out pick up truck to take me to nearest garage.
got talking to driver during the journey, and could i understand him, shrieking away in his broad cockney accent,
turns out he has just moved up here 4 weeks ago, obviously still finding his way about,
he said house prices/traffic congestion in london, was the reason he moved up here, been telling his mates and now 2 more are on the way up,
loves the lake district, only gripe they have is when they go shopping , his wife feels like telling shop assistants to get a move on,
All jokes aside I’m sure Its another world where you are

All jokes aside I’m sure Its another world where you are
well when he told me about house prices and the traffic , could see where he was coming from,
he sent estate agents details of what his house cost up here, to his mates,
honestly andy i do not know how a young couple just starting off can afford a house in london

so prior to west ham who was the local football team, is it nearer or further from white hart lane
Leyton Orient. Its in their back yard
same here with cockney accents andy, go right through me, talking about pearly queens/jellied eels all day, dancing round chimney pots,
and whats this pie and mash shop thing that cockney is talking about, we have restaurants up here refined eating,
did you know that jamie oliver the tosser/chef, sells more books down south then up north, just thought i would mention it,

A pie and mash shop only sells Eel pie with mash and vinegar. My wife who is from Ulster got to the counter and said o I will have Chicken pie. She finished up with a bread roll.

Done a few who have moved up here . Can tell em straight away . Sense of humour of a wet lettuce

Super super Leeds super super Leeds!!! Raphinia is back and what a difference he makes onwards and upwards!