football bets 2016/2017

Members online

hector

well i have a few bets on the following teams in a series of trebles/accumulators,........burnley to be relegated 6/5,... sheff wed to be promoted 9/2,... sheff utd to win league one 6/1,....morecambe to be relegated 100/30,.......tranmere to win national league 7/1,..... hibs to win championship 11/10,......should give me a bit of intrest

I've gone man utd, Sheffield Wednesday, mk dons, and Leyton orient to win their leagues in a £5 each way bet yielding £34,400

Wednesday ? ....:D United to win league one? :eek:
good double for sheffield this year owls,.....just think wednesday one week then down to brammal lane to shout united on the next week,...you can do it owls

good double for sheffield this year owls,.....just think wednesday one week then down to brammal lane to shout united on the next week,...you can do it owls
I'm going this afternoon to hillsborough for the villa game, when I go past bramel lane, I'll just point and laugh. :nocausagracia:

I always have one hefty bet, Burnley top6 last season at around 2/1.
This years value (surrounding my team at least) is middlesboro to finish above both hull & Burnley at 11/10. Lump on!

And I hope your first bet goes tits up hector!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always have one hefty bet, Burnley top6 last season at around 2/1.
This years value (surrounding my team at least) is middlesboro to finish above both hull & Burnley at 11/10. Lump on!

And I hope your first bet goes tits up hector!

i actually think you have got a winning bet there bigk,...steve gibson the boro chairman will be doing his best to make sure they stop up,....can not see hull or burnley stopping up simply not good enough

i actually think you have got a winning bet there bigk,...steve gibson the boro chairman will be doing his best to make sure they stop up,....can not see hull or burnley stopping up simply not good enough
Yep burnley are being too prudent and not signing anyone of note, hull the same.

When I see Bolasie going for £30 million, (and then obviously on a £30 mill players wages) I'd call it having a bit of sense rather than being too prudent.
We haven't got a board that can afford to throw money at it.
As it is we will probably sign 2 or 3 in the next couple of weeks, we are bottom of the PL queue for players wanting to play there...

Im going to start on 2 random matches both teams to score.(double).
Triple your money....divide it by 2....put same bet on twice and so on.

Hopefully il retire on last day of the season !!!!

Here's a good bet for ya. Scott Hogan of Brentford to be top scorer in the championship @18/1 . You'll all thank me at the end of the season, the guy is class and has been injured for 2 yrs but is back with a bang.
Also Brentford for a top six finish, good odds

Sheff wed look a good bet at 14/1 @owls what do you reckon to Forestieri coming to the toon?
:mad: Gutted, but apparently he's forcing a move away, he didn't want to travel for Norwich game, and with that attitude he's got to go. He ll be a miss mind he's the best player in the league for me.

going to be in helmsley next week owls, if you are passing head for the black swan hotel approx 2/3 pm
That's a fair way off me, 50 miles ish,your up in ryedale up there near the moors and and early drink at that time. but have a splendid time.

Here's a good bet for ya. Scott Hogan of Brentford to be top scorer in the championship @18/1 . You'll all thank me at the end of the season, the guy is class and has been injured for 2 yrs but is back with a bang.

Hope you e not backed him, on his way to hull, with Sunderland closely monitoring too!

Celtic to beat newcomers 7-1 is 400/1. Stick 2quid on it every game im near a bookie's and will stick fiver on it tomorrow. Also griffens or Sinclair to score hattrick.

Aston Villa spent more on transfers in the summer than Brentford have in their entire 126 year history.
Villa 1-1 Brentford

My bets looking good.......

Here's a dead cert. A number of footballers will rape women in hotel rooms.