fooking painters

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
patched in a rewire last week. and took me the best part of two hours to strip the paper a couple inches round each chase. then patched with bonding and finish. got a call back friday night customer saying i can see the outline of all your patches. so went straight over saturday morning to find the so called decorator had plonked new paper straight over the old where i had stripped back. so could see the outline where i had stripped back to showing through. i said thats not the plaster thats the paper i stripped back to do the patches she said oh rite. what chance do you have with these clowns

Told ya - painters/decorators are chancers as anyone pop into B&Q to get gear to paint but anyone cannot get bag of multi to skim - my neighbour tried to mix multi (him put multi in bucket and pour water over it and goes lumpy ) and tried to spread over wall which has'nt pregrit / PVA and lots of bumpy - he popped over to me to complain how rubbish is multi and I laughed my head off and showed him how it is being done and returned his favour to get his daughter to babysit our kids when we are out.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App
You're meant to get the wife to babysit and take his daughter out Ryan.

Oh yeah as his girl is hot btw but she is 14yrs old as I go to jail if I bone her lol

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

what the fcuk is your problem ....:RpS_mad: she might have a nubile, young body, but she is still a girl ffs ... :RpS_sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.