Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodplasterer

I work with another spread, and most days he brings sandwichs as i dont ever, maybe once in a blue moon but i usually go to the nearest burger van or sandwich shop, what do most of you do?

i used to have breckfast rolls.......... but dont any more because of indjestion.

sorry about spealling because im hammered :D

usually one half of a cheese sarnie if i have time, but at college there frequent breacks to the tesco garage for chicken and stuffing sarnie and a boost bar :) oh yes, well every thursday and friday infact! sometimes a cox's apple and a packet of mr porky's pork scratchings in the afternoon :-? go figure

i take sarnies mate .............hate them with a passion, i'll treat myself now and then if theres an off license.............err...........i mean burger van nearby

I have sarnies

6 x slices of bread
3 x bananas
2 x packets of crisps
1 x mars....

lol when I was on site I would get a full english too!!

Danny

2 x sarnies
1 x crisps
1 x chocolate bar
1 x yogurt
1 x carton of drink

gotta make time for the food...not healthy to work through. Then again i work much longer days than u lot ;)

yea i usually treat myself on a friday to a bakery if one nr by can't seem to get away from one these days though without spending a fiver :eek:

Nothing
Survive on tea, work through and eat when I get home.

I have sarnies

6 x slices of bread
3 x bananas
2 x packets of crisps
1 x mars....

Danny
you fat barstuard!! ;)

I have sarnies

6 x slices of bread
3 x bananas
2 x packets of crisps
1 x mars....

Danny
you fat barstuard !! ;)

I have sarnies

6 x slices of bread
3 x bananas
2 x packets of crisps
1 x mars....

Danny
you fat barstuard !!  ;)

He's like a rake!
Turn side on and he disappears.
;D

Nothing

I couldnt do it i think i would die ;D How much tea do you drink? If you are any thing like my old man was he would easily do a gallon of tea accompanied with 60 cigs ;D

Nothing

I couldnt do it i think i would die ;D How much tea do you drink? If you are any thing like my old man was he would easily do a gallon of tea accompanied with 60 cigs ;D

Just the tea thanks.
Like one on the go all the time.
What with timings I've even got used to cold tea!

for breakfast i had wheatabix........ for dinner i breafast roll and tea i had chilli. and im stuffed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.