Food banks

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Good evening fine folk .

I saw a feature on local news last year about a foodbank not far from me. It showed some of the people using them and the extremely commited folk running them.

I was surprised to see some genuine hard working folk using them and others that had just hit hard times.

Some food banks are receiving fewer donations.

If you can spare a couple of quid chuck a few extra items in your trolley. I go for baby wipes, kid snacks and a few basic necessities, tea coffee etc.

No-one can help everyone , but everyone can help someone x

We have a place in the village where you can drop food down in a outdoor fridge and they sort it all out and goes back out very quickly! Great thing there's a lot of people out there struggling at minute I put a bottle of rum and a 12 pack of lager in there Saturday! Sure it's only supposed to be food but fk it:ROFLMAO:

same at xmas got 3 tins of quality street given, and some jam and shortbread/sweets gave it all to foodbank,

I'd happily give 10% of my wages to our Northern friends on the forum if we all did it might push them up to £90 a day?
its time to come back home smoother, our southern freinds are messing with your mind,
back home to bait times/real ale/ and of course handboards,....... remember those handboard days

its time to come back home smoother, our southern freinds are messing with your mind,
back home to bait times/real ale/ and of course handboards,....... remember those handboard days
I do! And my dad used to call a spot board a ligger and stand
I don't miss Yorkshire because unfortunately it's been tarnished by the ethnics! Yorkshire people are some of the most welcoming kind people around but I can't live in Afghanistan

But then you wouldn't have enough to buy your average 3 bed semi for 500k
Not that expensive to buy in Devon there London prices bud I payed £180k for a 4 bed bungalow from auction still a Shithouse mind as ain't had time to start work on it yet

Not that expensive to buy in Devon there London prices bud I payed £180k for a 4 bed bungalow from auction still a Shithouse mind as ain't had time to start work on it yet

that’s why I’ve got a house diary. Keeps me to a tight schedule :coffe: