Food Banks

Jurek

Private Member
There's over 2 000 food banks in the uk. i took the burgers i got yesterday as a tip to one this morning but they wouldnt accept them, they said it needed to be tinned foods, pasta, cereals etc. over the past seven years under the tories the number of people using foodbanks has gone up from the tens of thousands to millions. heres how one tory candidate responds to that fact yesterday

and how theresa may doesnt respond to it:

shameful.

Millions pmsl, you are a joke.

I have no idea where a food bank is, never ever heard of anyone needing to use one. Most who do use them I guarantee have iPhones or Samsung phones 40" TVs virgin or sky, smoke, drink but yet have no money to buy food. Funny that.

Feckless and feral

theres millions of people one paycheck away from homlessness and hunger and you scorn them with your daily mail headlines. people not knowing whether there will be a paycheck next week or not. because of tory zero hour contracts. its not just those unemployed, invalids or homeless - or the feckless and feral as you call them - that use foodbanks. police-officers, nurses, firemen, teachers have all used foodbanks because of tory policies

theres millions of people one paycheck away from homlessness and hunger and you scorn them with your daily mail headlines. people not knowing whether there will be a paycheck next week or not. because of tory zero hour contracts. its not just those unemployed, invalids or homeless - or the feckless and feral as you call them - that use foodbanks. police-officers, nurses, firemen, teachers have all used foodbanks because of tory policies

Complete and utter bullsh it, as said anyone who is working that needs to use a food bank will have an iphone or Samsung huge TVs with sky or virgin smoke and drink, but yet have no money to feed themselves.
It's all liberal propaganda.
During the labour years there was no such thing as zero hours is this correct ? There was no food banks is this correct ?
During the labour years everyone had savings is this correct ?
During the labour years we didn't have the biggest bust of them all is this correct ?

If there is millions using food banks surely to god I would of heard where one is or at the very least know of someone who has needed one. Liberal propaganda

during the labour years there were only twenty two foodbanks. now there is 2 000. correct. during labour years there werent the record number of zero hours we see now. correct. people did have savings. and over the pat three years the tories have borrowed more money than labour did in their last eleven years in office. yet were all still told there needs to be further cuts and austerity? whys that? so we can give tax breaks to the wealthy

during the labour years there were only twenty two foodbanks. now there is 2 000. correct. during labour years there werent the record number of zero hours we see now. correct. people did have savings. and over the pat three years the tories have borrowed more money than labour did in their last eleven years in office. yet were all still told there needs to be further cuts and austerity? whys that? so we can give tax breaks to the wealthy

Because the Tories inherited a budget deficit of 164billuon pounds that is why, you can try and sugar coat it all you like but that is fact

What was the zero hours number then to now ?

What was the average savings then to now ?

You have these figures right ? To make these statements

Nearly all the people who use food banks have had their benefits stopped for one reason or another and they have to prove this before they can use the food bank

If you offer to give food or food vouchers out for free then it's only natural it will become popular especially amongst the freeloading feckless and feral

Nearly all the people who use food banks have had their benefits stopped for one reason or another and they have to prove this before they can use the food bank

Interesting so millions have had there benefits stopped then @Jurek you will have the data for this I assume I mean how else would you know

Between 20-30 billion I believe
but the national debt is now nearly two trillion. in 2010 it was 700 billion. so in seven years of tory rule the national debt has risen threefold. even with all the austerity and cuts. lol. and you tell them labour cant be trusted with the economy and to balance the books.

but the national debt is now nearly two trillion. in 2010 it was 700 billion. so in seven years of tory rule the national debt has risen threefold. even with all the austerity and cuts. lol. and you tell them labour cant be trusted with the economy and to balance the books.

300 billion short but nearly, do the maths and the inherited deficit of 164billion coming down each year but x that by 7 and there you have it.
The borrowing was only needed due to the inherited deficit FACT

Last edited:
Interesting so millions have had there benefits stopped then @Jurek you will have the data for this I assume I mean how else would you know
i know because my missus is a head teacher in a deprived school and they give out the tokens to nearly all the parents. but as has been said its not everyone and anyone like you have dreamed up. they have to prove the need. and even then its usually only a couple of times a year. your gp, social worker, school, etc have to provide evidence of your need. you dont just turn up like you assume.

300 billion short but nearly, do the maths and the inherited deficit of 164billion coming down each year but x that by 7 and there you have it.
The borrowing was only needed due to the inherited deficit FACT
whats the national debt now?

josh-with-quote-1024x657.jpg

i know because my missus is a head teacher in a deprived school and they give out the tokens to nearly all the parents. but as has been said its not everyone and anyone like you have dreamed up. they have to prove the need. and even then its usually only a couple of times a year. your gp, social worker, school, etc have to provide evidence of your need. you dont just turn up like you assume.

And all the parents will have the latest phones huge TVs smoke, smoke weed, drink. Allergic to work.

whats the national debt now?

Look at what the deficit that the Tories and lib dems inherited, then look how it has been reduced each year to it's still deficit but much lower and you will have your answer.

Inherited deficit is why we have had to borrow no other reason FACT

And all the parents will have the latest phones huge TVs smoke, smoke weed, drink. Allergic to work.
no. they dont actually. some perhaps. but all of them? you need help pal. i wouldnt go into detail for obvious reasons but you would be shocked at the conditions some kids are bought up in. some of the home lives they have to go back to, some of the homes they have been taken away from.

Look at what the deficit that the Tories and lib dems inherited, then look how it has been reduced each year to it's still deficit but much lower and you will have your answer.

Inherited deficit is why we have had to borrow no other reason FACT
whats the national debt now? a figure. just a rough one.

no. they dont actually. some perhaps. but all of them? you need help pal. i wouldnt go into detail for obvious reasons but you would be shocked at the conditions some kids are bought up in. some of the home lives they have to go back to, some of the homes they have been taken away from.

Been in all there homes ? Seen what phones they have ?

Hey look it's not the fault of any government that some people are just scum of the earth, and chose to live in squalor rather than seek work to better themselves.
But it's me that needs help lol.
Can't afford children don't have them, very simple

At Budget time in March 2017:
The UK National Debt is estimated to be £1.73 trillion

I wasnt far off. What was it when labour left office?

Oh FFS there was an inherited budget deficit of 164billion I assume you now what that means ?

Oh FFS there was an inherited budget deficit of 164billion I assume you now what that means ?

Which was by and large due to the global banking crisis and quite a few other countries were affect in exactly the same way. It had nothing to do with reckless spending . I even seem to remember a certain prime minister even got a Nobel prize due to the way he reacted during the banking crisis and consiquently saved the entire worlds financial systems.

sws it 700 billion when labour lft office. a yes or no will suffice. im not interested in any other parameters

Which was by and large due to the global banking crisis and quite a few other countries were affect in exactly the same way. It had nothing to do with reckless spending . I even seem to remember a certain prime minister even got a Nobel prize due to the way he reacted during the banking crisis and consiquently saved the entire worlds financial systems.

It doesn't matter why, a deficit was left of huge proportions so any subsequent borrowing is a result of that deficit, it doesn't just disappear over night

Last edited: