Foam gun

Members online

church

Are we expected too carry these around with us these days , when working for so called builders ? Are they needed to fill big gaps in plasterboard ? How long does foam last as a product when plastering over it ?

Are we expected too carry these around with us these days , when working for so called builders ? Are they needed to fill big gaps in plasterboard ? How long does foam last as a product when plastering over it ?
Tbf changed

Tbf changed my life absoloute god send following peoples shite boardwork!

i wish i had been the bloke who inented it, as well as big yellow buckets/cordless screwdrivers/mixers/angle trowels not the old square type i used, and my fav of all fibretape , no more jute scrimcloth wrapping itself round your face

Yep, they seem to be a necessary now a days, I wondered that too, how long will the foam last...same like clothes under floors, does it break down...?

Unfortunately yes. I got myself a set a few weeks ago. Sick of struggling over shite boarding, holes all over the show.

Guy I know was filling a random hole on a outside wall,outside offices fella came in and said why’s my brand new vw golf covered in the stuff!!

I can honestly say that I can't remember ever foaming a gap on dodgy boarding.
I can recall saying "either you reboard it, or I will and charge you". Not sure if that makes any difference?