Flynny

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

He does live on the edge though doesn't he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's annoying about flynnman is he can be hard to follow at times when he is joking but I've got used to him but he knows his stuff

Flynny has had a muzzle put on him by his master.....although he would love to bite, his master won't let him :bananas:

Back in the 60's when the Krays were about you could leave your front door open ,nobody would steal from you because you had f**k all worth stealing....The good old days!

Nobody has to conform, but when you're involved in 50% of the spats on the forum surely that's no coincidence.
We're all adults[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmmm I need to up my game I thought it was a higher percentage :)

In the good old days you would go out at eight in the morning till eight at night looking for your mates who were looking for you :)

Ive had squabbles with @flynnyman but he likes to crank people up who "bite" and he is very passionate about plastering the old school/correct way. Ive seen pics of his work and he knows his stuff. I reckon if we were all in the pub? We'd all have a good laugh !?? :birra:
I reckon most chaps on here would be the same Gregory.

Sometimes it's just to easy to wind some up on her end even better when they are talking s**t lol I don't think ive ever been out of order though or picked on someone for nothing. There are them that just agree for a quieter life, I'm not like that. Also I have been posting on plastering forums for about 15 years so I've heard a lot of the questions and answered them in the past so my only enjoyment of the forums now is fishing lol

Ive had squabbles with @flynnyman but he likes to crank people up who "bite" and he is very passionate about plastering the old school/correct way. Ive seen pics of his work and he knows his stuff. I reckon if we were all in the pub? We'd all have a good laugh !?? :birra:
Or a good fight.:musculoso::musculoso::musculoso:

Status
Not open for further replies.