Floyd v Connor

gps

It's on

Genuinely believe this could go anyway, I don't think floyd can finish Connor inside 12 rounds but Connor can finish floyd.
Providing he can hit him that is

Mayweather has too much class and ring craft to let Conner bother him. I can't see Mayweather putting him down but I think he'll totally outclass him to the point where the judges scores will be embarrassing at the end of the fight.

Would be nice to see McGregor come out all guns blazing and put Mayweather on his ass. Knock that smug grin off his face Team Money?? Team smug c**ts!!

June 10th I believe

Booked the venue , but not sure yet.
I give Connor the edge. Long reach, which means will keep Mayweather on the outside and I guess we will se him with hands down guard. He won't let that little midget to work on his body .

If it's a boxing match conner has no hope. Can't even get my head around how u think he has tbh. It's all bullshit. Your average boxer would knock him out. He's not a boxer. He used an Irish amateur champion boxer for sparring in his fight against nate diaz. And was boxed around the ring. I'd love him to win. But no hope as he. I'd say even Ricky Hatton would stell even do him no problem tbh.

Connor is a striker, all his finishes have been by knockout, his two losses have been on the ground.

If you have knockout power you have a chance and Conor has that's knockout power. Did you see his boxing against Eddie alveraz ?

How many top boxers have failed to land punches on floyd though, it's what he does best, avoids punches. Can't see what mcgregor would do that the likes of manny couldn't.

Connor is a striker, all his finishes have been by knockout, his two losses have been on the ground.

If you have knockout power you have a chance and Conor has that's knockout power. Did you see his boxing against Eddie alveraz ?

Yes I did see is boxing against Eddie alveraz that's not a boxer. wasn't impressed tbh. Now Floyd has 49 wins against 49 boxer's that would beat conner in a boxing mach. He is not a boxer. U can have all the power in the world it's no good when u can't land it. I'd put my house on Floyd and I don't like him lol. I take u don't know much about boxing. Not a thing worng with that. But your stance movement has a lot to do with it. Conner hasn't got it. I'd love him to win it. But he can't. It's a payday for the 2 of them that's all. Connor don't lose face as it's not his sport. And Floyd gets to 50 at the easiest boxing match he will have in his whole career.

I'd love to see somebody hit Mayweather really hard in the face. I get pissed off seeing the pics of him counting money the f**k**g c**t but can't deny he's a bloody good boxer and one of the greats. I hope @theclemo attends one of his roadshow events meet and greet etc and f**k**g lands a big shot on him

Yes I did see is boxing against Eddie alveraz that's not a boxer. wasn't impressed tbh. Now Floyd has 49 wins against 49 boxer's that would beat conner in a boxing mach. He is not a boxer. U can have all the power in the world it's no good when u can't land it. I'd put my house on Floyd and I don't like him lol. I take u don't know much about boxing. Not a thing worng with that. But your stance movement has a lot to do with it. Conner hasn't got it. I'd love him to win it. But he can't. It's a payday for the 2 of them that's all. Connor don't lose face as it's not his sport. And Floyd gets to 50 at the easiest boxing match he will have in his whole career.

Floyd has carefully picked all of his opponents and avoided manny until he was washed up, I agree Connor is not a boxer but look at his striking accuracy its second to none, I doubt floyd has ever been in with anyone who hits as hard as Connor especially in their prime. I dont particularly like either but see this a lot closer than some believe, one clean punch and it's all over

Floyd has carefully picked all of his opponents and avoided manny until he was washed up, I agree Connor is not a boxer but look at his striking accuracy its second to none, I doubt floyd has ever been in with anyone who hits as hard as Connor especially in their prime. I dont particularly like either but see this a lot closer than some believe, one clean punch and it's all over

He has been in with plenty that can hit harder than Connor lol come on gps he's not that big of a puncher. I thought u would see through the big money spin off tbh.

charlie zelenoff would sort them both out haha !!!

He has been in with plenty that can hit harder than Connor lol come on gps he's not that big of a puncher. I thought u would see through the big money spin off tbh.

That's why this fight is happening, the money. That's why not even the UFC can turn this down.

I've followed boxing all my life, but got bored of all the politics ( if you can believe that lol) in it. Then along come the UFC with exciting fights where the best fight the best all the time.
So I've watched boxing/mma for a long time so when I say Connor has a real chance, I'm not saying it with no knowledge of either sport. Genuinely I believe Connor can catch him but it has to be within the first 3-4 rounds.

And for this fight to happen Dana White must believe he has a chance or it wouldn't be happening to protect brand UFC.

I'm really no fan of Connor as other threads would confirm, I also believe he lost both fights to Nate.

No one with any understanding of boxing can say Connor has got a chance lol he'll be punching fresh air with his big lefts and end up so gassed out floyd will pick him off. There is NO other way this fight can go ffs look how long floyd made manny wait for a shot but he's jumping straight in with Connor! That tells you all you need to know. No way would he be willing to give up his undefeated status just for some extra cash, guy is minted. I'm a heavy Connor fan by the way before anyone starts.

In a fight where punches are thrown, anyone can win. Floyd it has been said has always struggled with south paws and guess what Connor is that, Floyd will never have faced anyone with the unorthodox stance, here is the thing for me, like you are all saying he has no chance and Floyd believes that also which could be his undoing.

Only way conor can win is by a lucky shot! This is mayweather were talking about, he's a boxing great. A master at it. Fair play to megregor for even getting to stand in the ring with this guy but there's no way he's going to break mayweathers record. Not a chance! I even suspect mayweather will knock him out.

Only way conor can win is by a lucky shot! This is mayweather were talking about, he's a boxing great. A master at it. Fair play to megregor for even getting to stand in the ring with this guy but there's no way he's going to break mayweathers record. Not a chance! I even suspect mayweather will knock him out.

Actually I'm starting to doubt this will ever happen now.

To much money involved for it not to happen.

I thought that at the beginning, the momentum and interest for this to happen has dropped recently. Conor has a water tight contract with the UFC , from their point of view if they went 50/50 on his purse and Conor walked away with £30million could they guarantee he wouldn't walk away from the sport, and he concentrates on his business interests which is highly likely the outcome. Hence why I believe it won't now happen.