floor covering - roll and stroll

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterroberts

not sure where i shouldve posted this, any of you guys got a supplier for the plastic sheeting rolls (self adhesive) in or around the north west the guy i used to get mine from has gone under/ jacked it in usually but the 1200 mm x 100 metre rolls was paying £25 a roll any help would be great need some urgent down to last roll found a web site but delivery was shocking on it cheers for the help guys

not sure where i shouldve posted this, any of you guys got a supplier for the plastic sheeting rolls (self adhesive) in or around the north west the guy i used to get mine from has gone under/ jacked it in usually but the 1200 mm x 100 metre rolls was paying £25 a roll any help would be great need some urgent down to last roll found a web site but delivery was shocking on it cheers for the help guys

Hi Peter,

We sell the 500mm x 100m window protection. It is low tack so won't leave any residue. It's £17.90 per roll + vat and delivery will vary on how much you want. One roll will cost about £8.00

Hope this helps

Ryan

need a wider version, as that would be a ball ache covering the floor, hence the 1200 mm width, could deal with 1000 but 500 would be too small, do you have a wider version available?

The carpet protect isn't something we really stock to be honest. Afraid the 500 is the largest we do. Will have a hunt around for you and let you know if I find anything

just tryed stroll and roll for the 1st time on a job where i was knocking a bathroom down to bare brick and thought it was ok but would like to use it in a room i was plastering in plus at £18 for a roll and you only get to use it once isnt good value for money , and you need a different one for hard floors. i fined breathable roofing membrane is better than normal stair runners as it stays flatter that cotton twill!

Status
Not open for further replies.