Flat and Matt or glass ??

Members online

Xspread

Ayup people
I am new to this forum so I expect some sh*t
This has probably been covered but what does the majority say in regards to finish
Me personally think matt is correct
Let me know what you reckon lads

Ayup people
This has probably been covered but what does the majority say in regards to finish
All depends what he's been saying

Ayup people
give it first coat matt slightly watered then after that please yourself m8

One cross with nela max n glassyer than columbos right eye. Matt probably better for pussy painters
Tho. Never ever ever had an issue painting new plaster personally

Was s**t tbf, been a long day
Tell me about it! I had to lime render a 200 year old wine cellar out today originally owned by monks they must of been 2 foot tall no head room and couldn’t swing a cat in there! Took me longer to do that than it would to skim a living room out! Everywhere I turned I was covered in gear from the opposite wall I had to pick up some beer on the way home just because I needed a drink after that s**t! :LOL:

Tell me about it! I had to lime render a 200 year old wine cellar out today originally owned by monks they must of been 2 foot tall no head room and couldn’t swing a cat in there! Took me longer to do that than it would to skim a living room out! Everywhere I turned I was covered in gear from the opposite wall I had to pick up some beer on the way home just because I needed a drink after that s**t! :LOL:
working in a wine cellar and u had to buy drink on way home think your apprenticeship is not complete

Ouch, on the plus side at least noone will ever care what it looks like!

Mine wasnt quite that, boarded over artex ceilings in 3 bedrooms. How anyone could build walls that out of square is ridiculous. Every room was a rhombus. First room was the box room, couldn't believe my luck the room was a fraction over 2.4 wide, thought my lucky day... How wrong I was

Ouch, on the plus side at least noone will ever care what it looks like!

Mine wasnt quite that, boarded over artex ceilings in 3 bedrooms. How anyone could build walls that out of square is ridiculous. Every room was a rhombus. First room was the box room, couldn't believe my luck the room was a fraction over 2.4 wide, thought my lucky day... How wrong I was
Gotta go back yet that was only the second base coat it’s a ongoing job limes a nightmare but pays well so fook it! Yep it always happens and seems to be a Monday usually :X3: could be worse I suppose lol

the old ones are the best pal /hows the dog
She’s ace mate! Been with me today as usual luckily was working out in the sticks so she had a good run in the afternoon! Then back to sleep in the van! I swear she would live in there if she had the chance,she prefers it to the house lol

Steel cross whip flatt and shell like
I told them to do1 anyway but had to see what others thought glad other people agree 70m2 set vs 10m2 I’ll go with eggshell

one coat not right we all know it
Certainly do I would never do it on a private! But if I was site maybe! I still can’t see it been quicker 2 tight coats pulls in lovely on bigger hits , multi is still s**t though, was speaking to a chap other day he uses universal one coat on board and everything says it’s better! Ain’t used it for years didn’t even know it still existed lol.

Certainly do I would never do it on a private! But if I was site maybe! I still can’t see it been quicker 2 tight coats pulls in lovely on bigger hits , multi is still s**t though, was speaking to a chap other day he uses universal one coat on board and everything says it’s better! Ain’t used it for years didn’t even know it still existed lol.
its to slow if fresh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191022-215207_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-215207_Gallery.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot_20191022-215224_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-215224_Gallery.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot_20191022-215248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-215248_Gallery.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_20191022-215307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-215307_Gallery.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_20191022-215129_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-215129_Gallery.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 208
t

everything mate.....

1 coat in the dark.
yet to meet anyone who's skimming better (y)
There’s nothing wrong with your work pal always looks class! But don’t you find your chasing your ass! One coating? You obviously fill all your joints out and then do you lay it on thicker than necessary? Just asking for a friend!

Gritty as f**k skimmed thin though. A bit thicker and a sponge and spat and you get enough fat off it to finish.