Fixing diamond lath and roughcasting price?

Members online

Garry1987

Hi wondering what other company’s charge for fixing diamond lath and then roughcasting per m2 . £50-55 we are thoughts please . Also this is traditional sand and cement method (the best way) thanks . The reason I’m asking as I’m bamboozled with 2 other quotations I’ve heard today thanks

Hi wondering what other company’s charge for fixing diamond lath and then roughcasting per m2 . £50-55 we are thoughts please . Also this is traditional sand and cement method (the best way) thanks . The reason I’m asking as I’m bamboozled with 2 other quotations I’ve heard today thanks
We don’t discuss prices on here mate as it causes too many arguments. Everyone values there work at different rates and different parts of the country quote different to others.

Very true even a rough guide that’s all I wanted mate . If the trade would keep up with the times it would be better as it’s not the easiest trade on the body afterall . Monkeys and peanuts comes to mind at times

Very true even a rough guide that’s all I wanted mate . If the trade would keep up with the times it would be better as it’s not the easiest trade on the body afterall . Monkeys and peanuts comes to mind at times
Mate you need Facebook for a question like that. I've never known such a bunch of people with such a wide scope of expertise.

A rough guide is impossible I know every job is different I do know that . An idea on price per m2 basic supply and fix mesh and Roughcast to a finish isn’t that difficult a question or is it really top secret. Lol

A rough guide is impossible I know every job is different I do know that . An idea on price per m2 basic supply and fix mesh and Roughcast to a finish isn’t that difficult a question or is it really top secret. Lol
It's just how things are done on here and it works well.

You obviously wasn’t logged on here on Friday night there

No I dont use this often just the odd time. Last time was thinking about buying a render machine. Was there a bit off bickering on Friday lol full on plasterer wars
Yes, all started a week earlier when prices got discussed then when the drink was flowing kicked off

We prefer traditional mate better to work with. Also had some problems with the bagged renders also done some lovely work with it but prefer traditional and we can make more money aswell as most our work is private aswell

I'd never go back to using traditional s&c over pre-bagged basecoats and dash receivers. Miles better.
Totally agree, still do s&c roughcast etc but if I can I will used pre-bagged, much quicker and better job/finish. Maybe choice of sand on offer up here doesn't help right enough..

Totally agree, still do s&c roughcast etc but if I can I will used pre-bagged, much quicker and better job/finish. Maybe choice of sand on offer up here doesn't help right enough..
Yes some sand is to sharp and not as good to work with but goes solid which is good but not ideal for dub out etc . Going over existing sound Roughcast etc sand and cement 100 times better imo

Pm me Garry see what I can do.

I will need to know if you are hacking off, what substrate, what are you fixing the eml with, how many coats, is your roughcast wet dash or dry dash?

Don’t mention rates on here, starts too many wars.

Let's start a war.
What were the other quotes.

Bullets never started a war, words did! Discussing prices not a problem, but how you put them out there is the beginning of the war.

Prices are a sore subject and when the general public come on here and see that someone has skimmed a wall for £2 a meter they think their lounge should be priced like that etc.... so thats why pricing is kinder pushed away...

however.... when you post enough you get to the private section and then all sorts gets discussed in there :D