Fitting coving after skimming ceiling

Members online

Used to be great in the 80s and 90s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, it's totally different now .
We're overboarding a big lounge ceiling tomorrow which we will skim and cove probably with knauf cove adhesive even though its slimy sh#t

All so many conflicting opinions didn't realise this place is loaded with f**k**g chancers :frenetico::popcorn:

Same day with drywall adhesive, used to use easifill as it says ok to do so on back of bag until had a few jobs where bits fell off, too weak. Feel sorry for the future f**k*r that tries to remove coving put up with drywall.

right ya bunch of c**ts,
get a bag of ca120 or fibrefix and you can fit as soon as the f**k**g skim is hard to touch, the day after, of even 6 f**k**g years later.
bish bash bosh
job done

but what would i know :D

I’ve had BG Cove Adhesive fail numerous times so no longer use it. Drywall adhesive sticks like s**t to a blanket but some brands can be gritty. Easifill does retain moisture for longer, as you say. If customers weren’t always in such a rush to finish, there wouldn’t be problems. Went past a site in Truro recently where the external walks on a block of three storey town houses were rendered one day and painted the next. A recipe for disaster.

the best dri wall adhesive was wickes because it is white :D

right ya bunch of c**ts,
get a bag of ca120 or fibrefix and you can fit as soon as the f**k**g skim is hard to touch, the day after, of even 6 f**k**g years later.
bish bash bosh
job done

Bit harsh calling everyone c**ts!

right ya bunch of c**ts,
bish bash bosh
job done

Be nice if I could find either of those down here ........... you f**k**g cock womble

Your all know nothing, only one man on here knows his stuff....

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1507104048.218671.jpg

...the one; the only! God I miss him[emoji25]

Is he really?? Is his camp translator with him too?

Pal of mine's mum was employed to teach squaddies german. She herself was German and spoke very good English.

All went well until the new battalion moved in to camp - The Black Watch.

They had to get an Englishman in to translate from Jockanese to English before she could help with the German.

Pal of mine's mum was employed to teach squaddies german. She herself was German and spoke very good English.

They had to get an Englishman in to translate from Jockanese to English before she could help with the German.
I speak German but had to living there for 8 years

Also I'l point out @Fibrehand7 is profoundly deaf hence the translator

In fact every person I've met in person off here have been brilliant people altho I doubt my attitude would be the same to those who want to wind me up etc