First trowel

Members online

Still in college looking to buy my first trowel, lecture told me to go for marshal town, any recommendations cheers lads

madmonk

Private Member
Nela premium take a while to burn in but good trowel also mt extralite good aswell

church

Thinking about it the extralite is great trowel .

Il have a spy is there any difference with the gold ones to the normal ones?

Still in college looking to buy my first trowel, lecture told me to go for marshal town, any recommendations cheers lads
small marshalll town first work your way up to a14 inch later and a refina plasiflex for finishing

Were using ox trowels at the moment they seem alright but obv i dont really know any different

carys

Take the advice good trowel if you ask some on here you have 10 different trowel when skimming only joking some good advice on this site

zombie

Private Member
Hi Tommy,

You realy cant go wrong with any size standard stainless steall marshal town for begining with.

Personaly i use a14" but you use whatever feels comfy mate.

Just concentrate on that 1 trowel and using a darby/straight edge when needed.

You can fill yer tool bags with all the other nice to have but dont gain any bollox fandangle trowels down the line!

Groove37

MT xtralite 13x5 will see you right pal first trowel I used when I started and still use them now

Groove37

Deep breath lol.
Mediflex 25 delivered.
I got a very slightly worn in xtra light mt but just use carbon nella great trowel but take for ever to break in
What is it you’re selling again John???

Vincey

Private Member
Just get a carbon the permashape gold are pants