First time plazzy.

Zanzibar26

Bought the nela max plastic trowel last week after reading @Danny review online. always been a skeptic of the plastic trowels from what i heard but had no idea what to expect really. I wasn’t keen on bringing 3 trowels in to finish a set. what a surprise!!! Used my Marshalltown town right to where id use my s*p*r*lex and the set finished like a dream. Straight out the box didn't need sanding just ready to go. If anyone is having doubts about using plastic trowels I would deffo recommend trying the nela one!!

Bought the nela max plastic trowel last week after reading @Danny review online. always been a skeptic of the plastic trowels from what i heard but had no idea what to expect really. I wasn’t keen on bringing 3 trowels in to finish a set. what a surprise!!! Used my Marshalltown town right to where id use my s*p*r*lex and the set finished like a dream. Straight out the box didn't need sanding just ready to go. If anyone is having doubts about using plastic trowels I would deffo recommend trying the nela one!!

Good luck when its painted if you have used it fir a wet trowel

Think ur find Danny is on a Brucie bonus :coffe:

Fucks around with bees and sports cars/bikes occasionally knocks up a bag of multi! Now who’s the idiots here! :inocente: