First spray with mtec200

Only just got in too knackered lol
Come on Duke ... All of us have been waiting,all the hype and tension of the old thread plus I did a 32 page step by step break down of how to clear multifinish blockages of mine before even got it going.. Spill the beans !

It's been in the back of the van for nearly 2 weeks because the c*nt who's job it was for first changed his mind about his windows but did the back of my mates house today with mapewall gpr .

Come on Duke ... All of us have been waiting,all the hype and tension of the old thread plus I did a 32 page step by step break down of how to clear multifinish blockages of mine before even got it going.. Spill the beans !
We struggled to get going with a few school boy errors ie having it on wrong speed setting and clogging the thing right up to start with ! So rang Andy at P1ss as my mate stripped it and cleaned it . Then after three more calls to a very patient Andy we got spraying til it stopped dead and while on the phone again we realised we'd run the water butt dry ! Got it on by 1.30 lol

It's been in the back of the van for nearly 2 weeks because the c*nt who's job it was for first changed his mind about his windows but did the back of my mates house today with mapewall gpr .
One thing I never said mate before is , I smashed up the air connection on my air connection, gosh I got that pissed off with the b*****d thing it got full blows off estwing,you done well to get it done mate

We struggled to get going with a few school boy errors ie having it on wrong speed setting and clogging the thing right up to start with ! So rang Andy at P1ss as my mate stripped it and cleaned it . Then after three more calls to a very patient Andy we got spraying til it stopped dead and while on the phone again we realised we'd run the water butt dry ! Got it on by 1.30 lol
Did you end up buying m200? It had took me 6 months to get used to machine and gain confidence in it... No matter what any body says ,f**k um all , you made a start and will crack the b*****d.

One thing I never said mate before is , I smashed up the air connection on my air connection, gosh I got that pissed off with the b*****d thing it got full blows off estwing,you done well to get it done mate
Lol, I said to my mate one last try and then we'll ditch it for the day and bead the front of the house instead ! We couldn't have had a worse job to start, all fiddly bits between eaves, soil pipes, windows and thick as f#ck .

Lol, I said to my mate one last try and then we'll ditch it for the day and bead the front of the house instead ! We couldn't have had a worse job to start, all fiddly bits between eaves, soil pipes, windows and thick as f#ck .
Put it behind you mate and focus on the long game I say... By next march/April you'll be rocking ,in total I probably lost upto £1000 in f**k*d days not knowing what I doing or just testing things out ,working out what done wrong, I don't give a s**t ,no f**k**s gonna do it for us

Put it behind you mate and focus on the long game I say... By next march/April you'll be rocking ,in total I probably lost upto £1000 in f**k*d days not knowing what I doing or just testing things out ,working out what done wrong, I don't give a s**t ,no f**k**s gonna do it for us
Have you actually spraying skim and do you use it every day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we hadn't lost 2 hours f#cking about I'd have been a lot happier but can't complain . Not used gpr/ocr before and was quite impressed with it really . 3 bags of run off till we got sorted !

Give it time mate ,you have good back up there ,work together ,and it will all click in place

Good to hear you got it going mate. Feel free to call us before you use it next time and we can go through everything again.

Keep going mate