First post. Just joined.

Members online

Judging by the cloth of his cap and the cut of his jacket, plus the complexion unique to the diet of people in that area, I'm going to say Massachusetts. Probably eastern Massachusetts.
We have a winner!

Judging by the cloth of his cap and the cut of his jacket, plus the complexion unique to the diet of people in that area, I'm going to say Massachusetts. Probably eastern Massachusetts.
I used that unikal skim before,much preferred the diamond veneer.

How are things going there?,plenty work?.
Things are pretty busy. Economy is good. Just joined the Plasterers union after 18 years in residential. As long as I can go somewhere and swing my arm I’m happy. You guys busy over there?

Things are pretty busy. Economy is good. Just joined the Plasterers union after 18 years in residential. As long as I can go somewhere and swing my arm I’m happy. You guys busy over there?
Go somewhere and swing your arms, is that your code for ‘dogging’ in the US?

I used that unikal skim before,much preferred the diamond veneer.
UniKal is pretty much standard here. Some guys throw the Diamond in during the summertime to slow the mixes down a little. Creams up a little more. I learned on a material called Xkalibur which is almost a mix of Unikal and Diamond but doesn’t finish as nice. But it does have an extended set as opposed to the hard snap of the Unikal

Yes i’m In Ireland and busy enough.Most lads on here are in the UK and it’s busy there as well.

View attachment 32487
Carpool, interesting way to carry tools and materials
Just to test if you are real or fake, what are the two colored products on the ceiling? We spell it ‘coloured’ here.
Couldn’t tell ya. My best guess would be the pink is syphillis and the blue is gonorrhea. The only thing we paint on here is weldabond, which is white

Yes i’m In Ireland and busy enough.Most lads on here are in the UK and it’s busy there as well.
It’s great to hear plasterers are busy all over. After bad days I’ve thought about packing it in and going abroad to plaster other places.