First day back tomorrow

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Well going back to work tomorrow after having 14 weeks off for my acl knee op never thought would say this but enjoyed the time off and not been bored , still got to take it easy and proberly be another6 months till fighting fit for rugby and football again.
made me realise that's there is more to life than work though

take it easy tomorrow mate, mondays are bad enough after a weekend off let alone 14 weeks

Well going back to work tomorrow after having 14 weeks off for my acl knee op never thought would say this but enjoyed the time off and not been bored , still got to take it easy and proberly be another6 months till fighting fit for rugby and football again.

I bet you've wanked yourself silly havent you ashley

Yes, as above, nice and easy maybe finish at twelve or one, work up to 3 o clock finish like most of them

Easy week booked kitchen ceiling to paint tomorrow that my lads skimmed, then conservatory to do middle of week and fireplace job ,letting my lads do the big stuff till I am back to full swing

well f..k me had all that time off with knee get back to work and now my back has gone really pissed

haha when i was 44 i was fit as a fiddle.......................appart from the vital parts i need to move my body not working:RpS_lol: well thought out asif

possible you was trying to do too much too soon ash youve had quite a long time doing nothing work wise??

Thought I was fit as a fiddle as been training legs after op lots of stretches in gym biking ,and all I did was lift 3/4 of a bag of driwall mixed up in a flexi tub

can happen to any of us to be fair mate all youve got to do is pick something up and get a little jar in your back and your out the game for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.