Fireplace help advice

do,s the job hey sweet as a nut,,down here in portsmouth we still got tin bath and have to boil kettle for a bath,during the spring we go round picking up horse and cow s**t, spesh in new forest, dry it out in summer and use it like coal for heating over winter,any left we use for barbies following summer ,,

Was in the St Marys area of Portsmouth the other week, i am surprised that they even knew what a bath was.

to much to type ,,thats what i meant,,old school before beads were invented,,me n me brother been in game over 40 years, dad and his 2 brothers were spreads, as a young labourer amongst many jobs in the morning was to clean all pre cut re used skirting board angle rules,,,
Oh Jesus what a f**k**g boring task that was cleaning the rules.

Oh Jesus what a f**k**g boring task that was cleaning the rules.
not arf pop pickers,,then i had to go round house empty all the piss buckets,,then make a fire to boil kettle, make a hod stand , make a spotboard stand etc....keep 2 spreads going and of course get into the cupboard under the stairs from doom holding a rolled up cement bag on fire so i could see,,,5 -6 years labouring then i was given my 1st house to plaster,,priced £350.00,,it took me 3 weeks and i had to pay the labourer,,,those were the days my friend

not arf pop pickers,,then i had to go round house empty all the piss buckets,,then make a fire to boil kettle, make a hod stand , make a spotboard stand etc....keep 2 spreads going and of course get into the cupboard under the stairs from doom holding a rolled up cement bag on fire so i could see,,,5 -6 years labouring then i was given my 1st house to plaster,,priced £350.00,,it took me 3 weeks and i had to pay the labourer,,,those were the days my friend
Been there and have the teeshirt mate. Most carefree days of my life running the hod.

do,s the job hey sweet as a nut,,down here in portsmouth we still got tin bath and have to boil kettle for a bath,during the spring we go round picking up horse and cow s**t, spesh in new forest, dry it out in summer and use it like coal for heating over winter,any left we use for barbies following summer ,,
shortage of horseshit around here, but picking up a lot of bullshit around most everywhere

You had a kettle? When I started the paddies had a galv. metal bucket, never used for anything but the tea. On cold days the bottle of vigourish got tipped in aswell as the tea leaves. Depending on the gang you dipped your mug in, or they had a dipping mug to fill yourn with. Mind you only, the close knit gang got a cuppa, not even the site boss got one. In 6 years I got invited once, but I didn't have mug!

You had a kettle? When I started the paddies had a galv. metal bucket, never used for anything but the tea. On cold days the bottle of vigourish got tipped in aswell as the tea leaves. Depending on the gang you dipped your mug in, or they had a dipping mug to fill yourn with. Mind you only, the close knit gang got a cuppa, not even the site boss got one. In 6 years I got invited once, but I didn't have mug!
Sounds gayy lots of dipping going on!