Fire place

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

About to render the inside of a large fire place. The customer has decided to install a log burning stove. Originally I was going to give it a good coat of OCR ,float finish but now,with the added heat,would it be better to use a 5-1-1 washed sand,cement,lime mix ?

About to render the inside of a large fire place. The customer has decided to install a log burning stove. Originally I was going to give it a good coat of OCR ,float finish but now,with the added heat,would it be better to use a 5-1-1 washed sand,cement,lime mix ?
Put ' victas' into the search on here

Cheers for the feedback guys! 5-1-1 it is. For gods sake what did we all use before VIctas ?!

if the customers changed the plans since you priced it you should be able to get them to pay the extra so you can use the right gear,,,

Yeah,will run it past him. See your a fellow brightonian Lee. What area are you based in and has work picked up ?

Yeah,will run it past him. See your a fellow brightonian Lee. What area are you based in and has work picked up ?
hi bill, i am living in portslade at the moment, at the moment we are doing a lot of work at gsk worthing (beechams),,

Status
Not open for further replies.