Finishing Monogris

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Thinking of giving Monogris a go on a render patching job I’ve got. Never used it before so was wondering if anyone had any advice on it. It’s a rubbed up finish.
Would rather use Weber OCR but it seems to be dwindling in merchants and local place is out of stock. CPI I can’t seem to find anymore. I hate K rend GP. Parmurex isn’t in stock. Running out of ideas.

Thinking of giving Monogris a go on a render patching job I’ve got. Never used it before so was wondering if anyone had any advice on it. It’s a rubbed up finish.
Would rather use Weber OCR but it seems to be dwindling in merchants and local place is out of stock. CPI I can’t seem to find anymore. I hate K rend GP. Parmurex isn’t in stock. Running out of ideas.
That tarmac ocr in wickes is good stuff

That cpi.was it euro mix ??

Monogris is harder to get than Weber for me
Try Travis couple of days usually,
Johnson's ocr sprays and finishes nice you will get it next day delivered

Happy to do you a price on either PRB Classic Tal or PRB SC Gris - both very good OCR type products