Finished a set under 2 hours

Members online

hstoke

Just posting to say just finished a 1 1/2 bag skim in under 2 hours pleased as layed in with same mix majority on here do that everyday so nothing knew but 2 tight coats made so much difference n the woman at the house leaving heating on all night made me move quicker lol thanks to everyone for your tips

We did our record other day 7 bags ..........Never a f**k**g again . To old for that lol
Seven bags not hard going if you got some one mixing soon Goes on big area on small areas here and ther that really does my nut in

Seven bags not hard going if you got some one mixing soon Goes on big area on small areas here and ther that really does my nut in
That was 2 of us with a labourer . No ceilings . But 3 different rooms. Never again .
Bro in law said there record was 11 . Way to late in day for me to beat that

That was 2 of us with a labourer . No ceilings . But 3 different rooms. Never again .
Bro in law said there record was 11 . Way to late in day for me to beat that
That it when I'm here and ther. little areas every wher fuks my head up some times you just whant to finish so near but so far

That it when I'm here and ther. little areas every wher fuks my head up some times you just whant to finish so near but so far
Job was shite from kick of shite boarding . Can we do all window walls fist so rads could get put on . Then bath rooms to keep plumber busy n boiler room . Lost will in end . Got done got paid got f**k*d off. I feel for poor soul who pays 300 grand plus for that