Find of the century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate buffets... like the ones where you can eat what you like and how much but it's cooked fresh

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This place is awesome the food is constantly refreshed all in covered heaters it's the best buffet I've ever ate at

I hate them all ya can eat buffets. You either eat to much because your a greedy c**t or you leave thinking, ffs I should have ate more and got my monies worth. I've yet to leave one feeling good about my self!

I hate them all ya can eat buffets. You either eat to much because your a greedy c**t or you leave thinking, ffs I should have ate more and got my monies worth. I've yet to leave one feeling good about my self!

It's a restaurant you bender! Your meant to feel bloated when you leave then you know you've got your monies worth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a restaurant you bender! Your meant to feel bloated when you leave then you know you've got your monies worth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya bender lol. Haven't heard that since the 80s. Even better, there's an English Plastering crew out in Oz call the render benders lol.

As for meant to feel bloated. At an all you can eat buffet, I tend to feel worse thou ya cock knocker

When I left I felt sick I had to walk hunched over if I stood up I would of puked it all back up I was still burping duck and pancakes at 8 at night

Nah mate I'm from the mean suburbs of Manchester haha
I'm living in widnes kind of at the minute tho as I have a kid with a girl from widnes, are u from St Helens?

Nah mate I'm from the mean suburbs of Manchester haha
I'm living in widnes kind of at the minute tho as I have a kid with a girl from widnes, are u from St Helens?
No but fairly close.
I'm working there tomorrow. Funny place St. Helens. Just watching locals walk by is like a scene from Star Wars. A fella walked past the other day punching brick walls. Not in anger, just for something to do haha

The very place. St. Helens. words can't describe how dire this place is.
image.jpeg

The picture isn't that bad but the Chinese buffet is there if you zoom in. Couldn't be bothered getting closer.

Couldn't agree more dan,especially when you get the animals who can't wait to get to there table and there eating whilst getting food picking! Not for me!

Couldn't agree more dan,especially when you get the animals who can't wait to get to there table and there eating whilst getting food picking! Not for me!
I'm ome of them greedy animals stuffing food in to my face goin from one thing to another haha mmmmm crispy duck

haha!you enjoy it pal as you won't bump into me as I don't eat in those places!each to there own I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.