Fight

Members online

No members online now.
Losing the will to live on this bathroom . Get there this morning bath water still in bath and rubber f**k**g ducks amd toys in bath f**k**g bastarrrrrrŕrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd
get yourself in that bath right now andy, while that wall goes off,.....have a good scrub, i can assure you your customer wont mind,....get in now andy with those ducks, ...you know you want to sink them,....arrogant little ducks strutting about while you are working hard,......thats right you are feeling angry now ,.....look at them looking at you floating about,.... they are talking about you andy ,thats right you can hear them too,......get your hammer and attack them now andy ,go lad go, throw your handboard at them,.........those ducks must be quackers if they think they can beat you,.....anyhoooooooo hope you get your walls skimmed

get yourself in that bath right now andy, while that wall goes off,.....have a good scrub, i can assure you your customer wont mind,....get in now andy with those ducks, ...you know you want to sink them,....arrogant little ducks strutting about while you are working hard,......thats right you are feeling angry now ,.....look at them looking at you floating about,.... they are talking about you andy ,thats right you can hear them too,......get your hammer and attack them now andy ,go lad go, throw your handboard at them,.........those ducks must be quackers if they think they can beat you,.....anyhoooooooo hope you get your walls skimmed
I am start to twich and keep blinking in one eye then f**k**g ducks are taking the piss out of me i can hear voicer

Andrew just get in the back of your van and have a wee cry or a danger wank to relieve the tension.

You know what - it's not right, all these incoherent rants, wailing and gnashing of teeth that you do.

If you're real, you need help. Off to the trick cyclist with you. Or at least get a labourer so you can drive him half demented and lighten the load.

61p4D5%2BikiL._SY450_.jpg