Fibrous plasterer

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
Hi lads. Got to price up an insurance job in East London /Essex which will need approx 30 linear m of cornice applied.
can send pics if ur interested in pricing.

mark Bond I'm not interested

I wouldnt hold your breath for the pictures Mike,
Eddies only just learnt how to copy & paste :RpS_biggrin:

Sent a pic but no reply, any interested in pricing it , even a rough guide lab and mats so I can stick a price in ? It's old style cornice but only done bout 10 yrs back so repro

Sorry i didn't get back to you mate! Up the wall at the moment, and totally forgot, is it to match the existing exactly?
Id recommend getting in touch with a firm based in london might work out cheaper than someone up north like myself

No probs mike, just would have preferred to offer it to someone on here. Flat out myself at the mo. aswell.
Any idea on ballpark labour figure (it's an insurance) 3 external mitres, 7 internals and less than25 linear metres, 10 yr old repro cornice .

where is the work?
what hight is the ceiling?
is it all in one room?
can you put a photo on here of the cornice and the size?

Ilford, 3metres, 1 room, old coving will be removed and ceiling boarded and skimmed. I can email photos. Just need price for lab and mats for coving

Cheers mike, pics emailed. Whereabouts u based ? Could you drop Beddy off the £20 or would I have to deliver it myself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.