Fibre glass van lining

Could have done with this recently. Left my van with my dad when I went away for his use. He was going to make a makeshift roof rack. Then didn’t but loosened the brackets on the roof. Forgot about it. Anyway they twisted off in motion. I didn’t know anything about it until my van flooded in the rain! I’ve. I e botched it with sealant n s**t. Seems to be holding!
Sounds like the kind of improvements to things that my dad makes.

@JessThePlasterer calls me an illiterate toad and I don't get full of 8 Ace and offer her out in bus stops.

Wise up.
Leave me out if this one! You should know by now I’ll never say a bad word about our Big Z!

By the by, I admire someone learning to read an write in adulthood. That’s determination right there.

Shame two folks I like are having a barney... You always amuse me Steve!

You should both come for a drink in Blackpool!! Fight it out and make sweet broke back later! It’ll be beautiful :rebotando:

It's very simple I just don't like you!
Leave me out if this one! You should know by now I’ll never say a bad word about our Big Z!

By the by, I admire someone learning to read an write in adulthood. That’s determination right there.

Shame two folks I like are having a barney... You always amuse me Steve!

You should both come for a drink in Blackpool!! Fight it out and make sweet broke back later! It’ll be beautiful :rebotando:

Actually, I give big credit for that too - must've taken a big effort.

I felt like a daft c**t when I left the army for not having 5 GCSE's so I went to college 5 nights a week when I was working nights on the trucks and got them - did me f**k all good like, because the people who give me money ask if I can fix their property, not if I know anything about history or physics, but even so, I've got them. It was important to me at the time.

Brokeback, don't be so disgusting.

Zombie, stop being such a knob. I haven't done anything to you.

Could stick a few lines of this down or similar?
Screenshot_20190803-225823.png
:rayos: just realized looks like tapits tape without the holes! Wonder where he got the idea from now:D

Actually, I give big credit for that too - must've taken a big effort.

I felt like a daft c**t when I left the army for not having 5 GCSE's so I went to college 5 nights a week when I was working nights on the trucks and got them - did me f**k all good like, because the people who give me money ask if I can fix their property, not if I know anything about history or physics, but even so, I've got them. It was important to me at the time.

Brokeback, don't be so disgusting.

Zombie, stop being such a knob. I haven't done anything to you.
In a reverse twist I got kicked off my Plastering course for having gone to uni. They asked me at interview if I had gcse’s To which I replied yes and I didn’t offer further info because since that’s all they asked I wasn’t about to sound like a nob.

Just goes to show whatever goes in the past you’ll end up where you end up. You get further with a smile than anything else in my experience

In a reverse twist I got kicked off my Plastering course for having gone to uni. They asked me at interview if I had gcse’s To which I replied yes and I didn’t offer further info because since that’s all they asked I wasn’t about to sound like a nob.

Just goes to show whatever goes in the past you’ll end up where you end up. You get further with a smile than anything else in my experience

I was engaged to a nurse at the time - she was very ambitious and wanted a degree in midwifery and I couldn't find anything to do that I felt was worthwhile.

It seemed like civvi st was just full of bosses who wanted to work me into the ground and pay me f**k all - which it is.

I hadn't found my place.

I have now.

Yup likewise.... I have all a - c gcses and a levels in law, business and communication. Living in a nice area and not having a criminal record went against me.

So when I applied for my osat I said I did not have any gcses...

Yup likewise.... I have all a - c gcses and a levels in law, business and communication. Living in a nice area and not having a criminal record went against me.

So when I applied for my osat I said I did not have any gcses...
Sometimes you are what you say.

I'm black when I get arrested - hasn't happened for many years but still. I'm black british when the custody sergeant asks.

Sometimes you have to find your victories where you can because I'm black if I say I'm black. He knows I', pulling his chain but he can't argue and has to write it down.

that floor be slippery as f**k ?

I found that with the ply floor in mine, fine to walk on but tools would slide. In the end I put a sheet of closed cell foam down and everything stays in place. It has the added advantages of being waterproof, you can take it out and just shake off the dust, and it cuts down on the drumming/vibration noise you get.

Like this, but I think mine was for expansion joints.

I found that with the ply floor in mine, fine to walk on but tools would slide. In the end I put a sheet of closed cell foam down and everything stays in place. It has the added advantages of being waterproof, you can take it out and just shake off the dust, and it cuts down on the drumming/vibration noise you get.

I personally think is a total waste to go on plasterers van, especially mine with machines and heavy subjects bouncing around. It’s good for show off, light use or to attend the van group meetings with massive subwoofers inside.:rock:

I personally think is a total waste to go on plasterers van, especially mine with machines and heavy subjects bouncing around. It’s good for show off, light use or to attend the van group meetings with massive subwoofers inside.:rock:
What is?

Mine came with a rubber floor that note slides on . Of ever it gets visable I.ll take a pic. I.m sure they said I can jet wash it out