Fiat ducato

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone have one , been reading up they are supposed to have a good payload, fair play look ugly but I’m wondering weather to get a mwb one

EGR valve went in VW just as warranty was about to expire. I kept a box of headlight bulbs in glove box as the daytime driving bulbs kept blowing.

Yes your rhigt ther m8 but you save that 250 a month for 20 years it nearly 60 grand
That doesn’t make sense, in 20 years how much would you have spent on buying second hand vans and maintaining them?
so it’s not 60 grand wasted because you would have spent a percentage of that anyway.
plus what about days lost when the old van breaks down? I had a gearbox go on a vivaro which was gone for over a week
Starter motor went, gone for 3 days
We’ve got a transit connect that’s always f**k**g up, new vans are the way forward

I could understand leasing if you've 5 vans but 1, can't see the point, but what ever works for you, you do have zero liability I guess, which I Can see the appeal.

Last edited:
That doesn’t make sense, in 20 years how much would you have spent on buying second hand vans and maintaining them?
so it’s not 60 grand wasted because you would have spent a percentage of that anyway.
plus what about days lost when the old van breaks down? I had a gearbox go on a vivaro which was gone for over a week
Starter motor went, gone for 3 days
We’ve got a transit connect that’s always f**k**g up, new vans are the way forward
That's my attitude with it. I used to have old vans so I can relate to the above, your just bringing hasstle on yourself. I recall an old transit I had about 10 years old, it was pot luck wether it would turn over on a cold morning, looking back, I'd think how can you run a business like that.

That's my attitude with it. I used to have old vans so I can relate to the above, your just bringing hasstle on yourself. I recall an old transit I had about 10 years old, it was pot luck wether it would turn over on a cold morning, looking back, I'd think how can you run a business like that.
True Iv you’ve got a few lads it’s not worth the hassle

I wouldn’t even change a flat tyre on my van now. Got full AA cover through my bank. I’ve used it once. They came out within 30 minutes while I tidied up.

I had a relay mwb .high. top great van but they rust out .had a boxer van for 9years ish. Serviced once . Cam belt and a rad. Rust got it .mate had the fiat but in the end had to pay 1000 or more every mot . I can't remember wot the moral to the story was know.. any how I'm by the pool in Ibiza .️ Laters.