festool lights

scottie5

Private Member

this festool adverts comedy gold the lazy tw@t of a painter rocks up while dinner time then sits on his arse reading the paper and drinking brews (any normal painter would be having a tin of tennants lunatic soup).
when all the grafters have fcuked off home laughing there cocks off at the lazy painter , numbnuts all smug like pulls his lights out the boot of his car the pretentious lazy c**t then has to work all night cause he can't get up in the morning.

BigK

Private Member
No doubting some of their gear is quality but a lot is bought on looks, anyone buying that light with tripod for circa £350 needs to give their head a wobble (pardon the pun)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigK

Private Member
Wat a stupid advert lol..like he's the clever 1 lol..there mixers look the dogs tho big k u seen them?

Yeah they have good feedback. But people always have to throw in 'they look great with their F1 steering wheel handle'
I couldn't give a fook what they look like, more interested in what job they do.
No doubt paying for the 'lovely looking' handle too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roryston

In the real world the painter would be there filling and sanding our plaster for at least 3 days.