Fermecell wall meets plaster board ceiling

Members online

matt250280

Ok guys i am a plasterer by trade and my believes are where ceiling meets wall tape away required . NOT according to this project manager ( bellend) the ceiling is gyproc and wall is fermecell . What do you's think I say paper tape bedded in with fermecell joint filler then finished with there finish on board side and gyproc filler on ceiling edge (fibretape doesn't stick to fermecell)

Spray adhesive . Same as carpet glue .I have skimmed multi onto fermacell years ago .I know they don't recommend it so we pre gritted the boards 1st. By all accounts it's still on there and that was 10 year ago

Ok guys i am a plasterer by trade and my believes are where ceiling meets wall tape away required . NOT according to this project manager ( bellend) the ceiling is gyproc and wall is fermecell . What do you's think I say paper tape bedded in with fermecell joint filler then finished with there finish on board side and gyproc filler on ceiling edge (fibretape doesn't stick to fermecell)

tell the project manager that you need a written instruction to carry out his wishes before you start to skim the areas. that way you have covered yourself from any come backs.

It can be skimmed with multi finish or board .did it years ago
And we used fibre tape over pre grit