Femanism

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Theres seems to but uproar in the world over gender pay.
Men get paid more because they work longer hours will travel further and have more danderous jobs etc.
Woman have more time off (with pregancies raising children).

@Andy g I have yet to hear @JessThePlasterer moan once about her working enviroment or pay not to say she is earning more or less than she deserves.

You Andy think your transgender.
In the world of the majority transgender people have mental issues not physical issues.

Tell us Andy what's it like being transgender ???

Men get paid more because they work longer hours will travel further and have more danderous jobs etc.

@Andy g I have yet to hear @JessThePlasterer moan once about her working enviroment or pay not to say she is earning more or less than she deserves.

In the world of the majority transgender people have mental issues not physical issues.

It's not bad at all mate I'm very happy being in touch with both sides of my sexuality.
Thanks for asking. XX

The whole maternity system and the way we view it is stupid and needs addressing. It’s not like we can share that task. My sisters employers told her few years later that she nearly didn’t get her job because she’s a woman and they couldn’t be arsed with any future maternity s**t. She’s since had two kids and has been named as the company bosses heir when they retire..... because she’s s**t hot at what she does!

Pay should always be on merit.

I can’t complain because I price my own jobs! Would be like that Irish joke about paddy killing himself over his sandwiches when he made them himself! Lol.

The whole maternity system and the way we view it is stupid and needs addressing. It’s not like we can share that task. My sisters employers told her few years later that she nearly didn’t get her job because she’s a woman and they couldn’t be arsed with any future maternity st. She’s since had two kids and has been named as the company bosses heir when they retire..... because she’s st hot at what she does!

I can’t complain because I price my own jobs! Would be like that Irish joke about paddy killing himself over his sandwiches when he made them himself! Lol.

I agree young lady xx
You alcohol lol

The whole maternity system and the way we view it is stupid and needs addressing. It’s not like we can share that task. My sisters employers told her few years later that she nearly didn’t get her job because she’s a woman and they couldn’t be arsed with any future maternity st. She’s since had two kids and has been named as the company bosses heir when they retire..... because she’s st hot at what she does!

Theres 2 drylining firms in the north west owned by ladies... I worked for one of them for 12 months.
There quite successful.
But the phone calls lasted forever lol.

Theres 2 drylining firms in the north west owned by ladies... I worked for one of them for 12 months.
There quite successful.
But the phone calls lasted forever lol.
See that’s one of the things I like about trades people, they tend to get straight to the point and then sign off. But I’ve never liked talking on the phone.... I’ll chat someone’s ear off in the pub though!

U got lab?

See that’s one of the things I like about trades people, they tend to get straight to the point and then sign off. But I’ve never liked talking on the phone.... I’ll chat someone’s ear off in the pub though!

U got lab?

There was a time I questioned my own gender.
Living with 4 girls her mum around every night her mates round at the weekends a lady boss lady accountant even the rabbit was female.

I remember asking my self how did I get here lol.

How many bags ??

Is this one coat or two

Attachments

• 51052995-F284-498C-9FC8-1ED5AFE88532.jpeg
    51052995-F284-498C-9FC8-1ED5AFE88532.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
tiled bathroom/kitchen/kitchen floor, for local celebrity/newsreader,... johnathan willowby,...good bloke,talked about football/politics usual stuff, always a cup of tea,paid bill in full, spot on customer,...........next time i seen him complete s*x change now goes by the name india willowby, ....been on big brother/channel 5 newsreader,...truly honestly i had no idea no clues nothing,got the shock of my life,......good luck to her,

tiled bathroom/kitchen/kitchen floor, for local celebrity/newsreader,... johnathan willowby,...good bloke,talked about football/politics usual stuff, always a cup of tea,paid bill in full, spot on customer,...........next time i seen him complete s*x change now goes by the name india willowby, ....been on big brother/channel 5 newsreader,...truly honestly i had no idea no clues nothing,got the shock of my life,......good luck to her,
Did you talk about how stupid it is calling a hawk a hand board?

Did you talk about how stupid it is calling a hawk a hand board?
give the bloke a chance stuart, he has just had a sexchange/new clothes/shoes etcetc,.....he knows its called a handboard but i just could not tell him what our southern freinds call it, he would never have gone through with it,it would have destroyed his confidence totally,...i mean its just not right is it ,a hawk just not right,

give the bloke a chance stuart, he has just had a sexchange/new clothes/shoes etcetc,.....he knows its called a handboard but i just could not tell him what our southern freinds call it, he would never have gone through with it,it would have destroyed his confidence totally,...i mean its just not right is it ,a hawk just not right,
I never had you down as hawkist :endesacuerdo:
We gots rights too y’know

Always makes me laugh your arguments against the hawk lol

Did a job years ago the customer says there'll be plumber coming in later I said it wouldn't bother me as I was working in the living room she says the plumbers a transgender and not to laugh I was like oh okay. Anyway the plumber turns up bloody hell the worst tranny ever 6ft 4 built like a brick shithouse hands like shovels a bad hair do and a squeeky voice and mad big tits freaked me right out.

Love you Algee. Possibly Andy too!!

Anyone know anything about boundary disputes. My parents new neighbours are arseholes. Waited for them to go out, reduced and ripped out hedge they’ve looked after for 47 years. They’re conveyancing(my parents£ states that that the vendors are responsible for installing and maintaining hedge or fence. Hedge in this instant.
My mom has had several strokes over the last few years and my dad doesn’t need any more stress. My blood is f**k**g boiling!!!!!!!!!!!’n

Anyone know anything about boundary disputes. My parents new neighbours are arseholes. Waited for them to go out, reduced and ripped out hedge they’ve looked after for 47 years. They’re conveyancing(my parents£ states that that the vendors are responsible for installing and maintaining hedge or fence. Hedge in this instant.
My mom has had several strokes over the last few years and my dad doesn’t need any more stress. My blood is fkg boiling!!!!!!!!!!!’n
Wankers!! Some people are unbelievable! Where’s @johniosaif when you need him. He’d know. @imago knows everything.

My mom has had several strokes over the last few years and my dad doesn’t need any more stress. My blood is fkg boiling!!!!!!!!!!!’n
In this instance don't listen to any internet expert (lurpys not up yet anyway), get yourself to a decent solicitor. When you have your initial chat with a solicitor, if they don't instantly sound like they know about your type of situation, just politely say thanks and try another. Don't assume that they all know about everything. I made that mistake when buying my lake.
Good luck with it mate.