Female plasterer needing experience ..... Kent and surrounding areas

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im training with jem at the moment she's deffo got potential, her screeding and floating is spot on and her skimming is very good, shes flying through assessments she'd be a great trainee!!!

How does she look after a hard day?... I bet she's filthy.

Some pics or even a video of her in action would be great.

see a female scaffolder once she fancied my mate but she had the deepest voice ever and the biggest arms haha

I know a gang with a girl in it..... she prob don't get the metres out per day the lads are doing but the work is spot on and not scared of getting sh1t up or dangling off a scaff etc. fair play

Seen a squad of three scoffoders working near where i stay. 2 youngish(20-26) females and one older bloke. He had it sussed!!!

Glad i wasnt working on that scaffold though

yes sussed for moaning, bitching, constantly nattering about shite, thnk id rather work with lads.

ive just read this and thought it said 'female plasterer needing experience in **** and surrounding areas' :RpS_lol:
[h=2]Female plasterer needing experience ..... Kent and surrounding areas[/h]

ive just read this and thought it said 'female plasterer needing experience in **** and surrounding areas' :RpS_lol:
[h=2]Female plasterer needing experience ..... Kent and surrounding areas[/h]

your a bit of a **** maybe?

im gonna after ask my sister in law if thats her because shes a dead ringer!:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.