Female plasterer needing experience ..... Kent and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemma

Hi,

I am currently completing my 6 week city and guilds qualification in plastering. I am looking to go out with an experienced plasterer. I live in Kent. I am keen, hardworking and eagger to learn.

Anyone interested??

Sorry about markys reply jemma as you will find in the building game there are a few knobheads about, keep posting and asking questions coz there are plenty of good lads and lasses (not that many coz of replies like markys) who might give you a start or atleast post you in the right direction. :)

Thanks flynnyman ........ I may be new to plastering and a female but I bet I could do a better quality job than half the people on here.

Thanks flynnyman ........ I may be new to plastering and a female but I bet I could give a better quality blow job than half the people on here.

Fair play keep up with the good attitude and I'm sure one of the lads on here will get in touch :RpS_biggrin:

Bad Marky.....

Everybody deserve common courtesy if you cant say anything nice/constructive then dont say anything at all...

Welcome along by the way and what a come back :)

Danny

Danny & Flynnyman - I don't appreciate you both calling my husband a knobhead - suggest you read his email as he has apologised as his friend's son got onto his pc whilst he was logged on - he doesn't degrade women in this way and I should know! Hopefully you would have the courtesy too to unbarr him.

Danny & Flynnyman - I don't appreciate you both calling my husband a knobhead - suggest you read his email as he has apologised as his friend's son got onto his pc whilst he was logged on - he doesn't degrade women in this way and I should know! Hopefully you would have the courtesy too to unbarr him.

knobhead

Hmmm i dont think danny called him a knobhead it was just me and maybe i can suggest you ban his mates son from entering your house and using your PC, coz maybe next time he might start borrowing your bank details or worse logging onto a forum pretending to be his wife. I will un ban him but can you run and tell him not to leave his PC unattended coz the little pervert might do it again xxxx

Thanks flynnyman ........ I may be new to plastering and a female but I bet I could do a better quality job than half the people on here.

You mean with your vast wealth of experience and what has being female got to do with it?

You come across like you have something to prove to youself.

There isn't a person alive that you can't learn at least one thing off.....welcome to the forum.

Hi Jemma welcome to the forum, comments like that wont win you friends on here cos the point is you wont be able to do a better job than half of the people on here with your experience but stick around you can learn a lot on here and hopefully someone will give you a job.

You mean with your vast wealth of experience and what has being female got to do with it?

You come across like you have something to prove to youself.

There isn't a person alive that you can't learn at least one thing off.....welcome to the forum.

read the whole thread it becomes relevant :)

hector

good luck jemma,keep smiling,work hard,clean up, and the work will follow.:RpS_biggrin:

Im training with jem at the moment she's deffo got potential, her screeding and floating is spot on and her skimming is very good, shes flying through assessments she'd be a great trainee!!!

not to show myself as sticking up for mark but im afraid to say its something Jemma will have to get used to, the best advice i can give is 'give back as good as you get' Jemma theres always going to be people like that on site best just to take it with a pinch of salt.

just prove em wrong with your skills is the best way, i find the people eager to shoot you down are usually shite just keep at it jemma.:RpS_thumbsup:

not to show myself as sticking up for mark but im afraid to say its something Jemma will have to get used to, the best advice i can give is 'give back as good as you get' Jemma theres always going to be people like that on site best just to take it with a pinch of salt.

just prove em wrong with your skills is the best way, i find the people eager to shoot you down are usually shite just keep at it jemma.:RpS_thumbsup:
Your right mate in the real world but not on the forum xxxx

Nah i have been on site and there was a women chippy and no one said any thing to her and spunky was on the same site.

Your right mate in the real world but not on the forum xxxx

:RpS_lol: despite what the contract manager will say it still happens!!

best thing to do Jemma is sleep with them and then spread vicious rumours about the size of their penis!!...........not speaking from experience like those ru umours dont work with me haha

Nps post some pics of you're mum...that's if she's not dead I've been caught with that one before

Ha ha that first one looks like my auntie and where did you get the picture of twitcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.