Female looking for work, labourer/apprenticeship in Coventry area

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efei22

Hello I'm Ellie, I'm looking for labour work or an apprenticeship.
Im 18, currently half way through my college course in plastering and I'm loving it!
I have a full uk driving licence so traveling a little isn't a worry.
You can go onto my blog to see what I'm doing day to day at college .... elliefeighan22.wordpress.com

hope to hear from you all.

Hi Ellie,

Ok im going to be the first 1 to say it "Are yer fit like!"

BTW....Im 21 shoooooooooooooosh I am!....erm a Leo star sign....6'4 realy, realy toned like!!!!

Don't worry about traveling like il come down to Coventry!!!

Zombie:RpS_blushing:

Fingers crossed you get the help you need, never give up Ellie and all the best :RpS_thumbup:

Hi Ellie,

Ok im going to be the first 1 to say it "Are yer fat like!"

BTW....Im 21 stone shoooooooooooooosh I am!....erm a Leo star sign....5'4 realy, realy obese like!!!!

Don't worry about traveling like il come down to Coventry on my specially adjusted mobility scooter!!!

Zombie:RpS_blushing:

He's no good for you Ellie, I'm your man :RpS_thumbsup:

Hello Zombie....I want to play a game!!.....
attachment.php

Hahaha all good banter lads!
Ill have to break it too you all now though, you might have to ask my girlfriend how she feels about all this before I start responding to any offers :'))
nice to speak to you all!

Ill have to break it too you all now though, you might have to ask my girlfriend how she feels about all this before I start responding to any offers :'))

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RpS_love:

Nothing's changed for me :RpS_drool: do you like nutela? Maybe I come over with a jar one night and we see what happens :RpS_wink:

Ive been wanting to go to bed for last hr but I darent go up in case any of you lot try stealing my ellie away from me!!!!!!:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.