feeling guilty

algeeman

It’s A Boy
took nippers to the park this morning...bumped into a young fella with his 2 young uns.

got chatting while the kids played.
he was on a course for plastering in blackpool.
but by the look on his face i could see he was struggling.

im stacked out start of next year.
@Danny is there a way of finding out who this fella is to help him on his feet through blackpool collage.
should of asked for his number but my head was tormented with hangover and kids.

felt a bit bad as he walked off with his little ones.

new year and all that shite....i feel the need to pass on a bit of help.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could hook @algeeman up with this guy, and that between us we can help someone trying to help himself?

#find a man for algee.......

(PS, I’ve just watched the xmas classic “ love actually “ , so a happy ending would be nice).

Wouldn’t it be great if we could hook @algeeman up with this guy, and that between us we can help someone trying to help himself?

#find a man for algee.......

(PS, I’ve just watched the xmas classic “ love actually “ , so a happy ending would be nice).

im not sitting in the park like a perv for this young lad to turn up i do know that !!!
hopefully danny will help me find him through the collage.

took nippers to the park this morning...bumped into a young fella with his 2 young uns.

@Danny is there a way of finding out who this fella is to help him on his feet through blackpool collage.
should of asked for his number but my head was tormented with hangover and kids.

You can help me instead if you want, but I bet you'd rather bump your gums on the internet than do anything to help anyone
im not sitting in the park like a perv for this young lad to turn up i do know that !!!
hopefully danny will help me find him through the collage.

collage-heart-2.jpg

Lavverly.

Them people in Russell Square terrified me. I'd just left the army and walked my dog there after dark.

I didn't know what they were up to. I didn't know much about homosexualists at the time - it wasn't allowed where I'd just come from.

And there they were, all standing in the dark, like subversives or communists or Zombies or something, being terrifying.

Fortunately, I had a large German Shepherd and I am not easily terrified (this is why I am not afraid of terrorists) so we made it out in one piece.

What help do you need @Stevieo ?
T
What help do you need @Stevieo ?
To be fair, none.

I joined the forum looking to upskill from respectable jobber who can easily get his work past a domestic customer or even jobbing builder to someone who can pass himself off as a proper spread in front of anyone at all.

Didn't pan out so I'm now doing a bit of -ahem- import/export, which is - to be fair - more money for less hours, if a bit less respectable.

T

To be fair, none.

I joined the forum looking to upskill from respectable jobber who can easily get his work past a domestic customer or even jobbing builder to someone who can pass himself off as a proper spread in front of anyone at all.

Didn't pan out so I'm now doing a bit of -ahem- import/export, which is - to be fair - more money for less hours, if a bit less respectable.
Upskilling will only come with practise and experience. I’m not gonna patronise you, if you have skill and ability then you only need acres of walls to go at. To my mind you need to contact the largest plastering contractor you can find. Once you get in front of a wall, you can show what you’re made of. All the best.

Upskilling will only come with practise and experience. I’m not gonna patronise you, if you have skill and ability then you only need acres of walls to go at. To my mind you need to contact the largest plastering contractor you can find. Once you get in front of a wall, you can show what you’re made of. All the best.

No problem with what you just said matey. I FULLY understand that there's a huge difference between chucking on one or two not-very-challenging-walls on at a time and being a proper spread.

Got that pal.

I got one start over in UK and did learn plenty. Sadly, the firm that I was with ran out of work and evaporated. I wasn't able to find more in time to stay, so I had to come back.

No problem with what you just said matey. I FULLY understand that there's a huge difference between chucking on one or two not-very-challenging-walls on at a time and being a proper spread.

Got that pal.

I got one start over in UK and did learn plenty. Sadly, the firm that I was with ran out of work and evaporated. I wasn't able to find more in time to stay, so I had to come back.
Keep trying mate. Giving up is for useless giver uppers.........push on. Good luck.

T

To be fair, none.

To be fair and with respect ( not really ) your mental health issues shine through, get help beforehand too late

Got that pal.

Where are you from

Keep trying mate. Giving up is for useless giver uppers.........push on. Good luck.

Thank you.

The thing is that I'm not really very sure that I want to.

I'm not without trade. I can make £28-40k a year as a class 1 truck driver - but I don't much like it.

I have a small income from the internet which totals around £200-300 a week profit. Not much to live on but a very nice sideline.

Plus I'm not entirely above a little above making a pound getting things past customs and excise.

I do what plastering because I genuinely like it. To the point that I'd almost do it for free to expand my experience, but this seems to be met with suspicion.....

Where are you from

Wherever you like, Sweetie.

I am Northerner. I was born in Liverpool, but I am Not a Scouser. I grew up on the Isle of Man, but I am not a Manxman. I became a man in the army but I am not a soldier. Manchester is home but I am not a Manc.

I live in Donegal now but it's not home. I can leave in an instant.

I am Northerner. I was born in Liverpool, but I am Not a Scouser. I grew up on the Isle of Man, but I am not a Manxman. I became a man in the army but I am not a soldier. Manchester is home but I am not a Manc.

Damn immigrant x x

A lot of “ I ams” must members would follow on with a @@@@@@ lol. Not me though I’d go with @@@@ hahahaha.

Hope you are having a good night

Am in co Louth. I lived in the isle of man for a few months. Utd fan. And hate the pool.

@algeeman. This is a simple one. Head over to Blackpool college. Introduce yourself to the Plastering tutor/s and tell them your story. You want to help a student you’ve met. They’d be falling over themselves to get him a placement/job. Sorted.
His story they will end up helping him lol

f**k him mate!!!

He'd only F*****g irritate you after week!!!

Besides plastering wank!...

@algeeman. This is a simple one. Head over to Blackpool college. Introduce yourself to the Plastering tutor/s and tell them your story. You want to help a student you’ve met. They’d be falling over themselves to get him a placement/job. Sorted.
I prefer the original idea of internet grooming the young lad.

As he left the park, rushing to catch his bus home with only enough in his pocket for the fare for him and his kids, did his old worn trainer slip off his foot? Did he perhaps have no time to get it because the grumpy old bus driver swore at him to get on the bus?
Did you @algeeman, see that battered old trainer lying in the gutter, pick it up and watch that bus away into the distance?
Is that what started this?

Lol. I’d go with contacting the college. You know it’s the right thing to do.