feel like im begging

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here it goes
im a good spread very hard working reliable 37 years old and just need some work got few rendering jobs lined up but as u can see the weather my site job is shut down for couple wweeks and all builders i no are qiute sick of it
i no there are spreads on here that are very established and are busy need reguler work monys runnn out fast any one willing to give us a start im in luton but will tracvel anywhere
ill work 7 days im gettin married this year and its not lookin good or if u can help with numbers or anything be gratefull

ok here it goes
im a good spread very hard working reliable 37 years old and just need some work got few rendering jobs lined up but as u can see the weather my site job is shut down for couple wweeks and all builders i no are qiute sick of it
i no there are spreads on here that are very established and are busy need reguler work monys runnn out fast any one willing to give us a start im in luton but will tracvel anywhere
ill work 7 days im gettin married this year and its not lookin good or if u can help with numbers or anything be gratefull
George ,chill mate ,you are one call away from being busy .you have been in the game along time and know it will pick up ,but i hope someone can help out ,best of luck mate

sorry just re-read your post, see that your in Luton. sorry cant help there bud, good luck though . keep hunting always work out there somewhere

ok here it goes

are you compatent in fitting ewi?
every outfit in the land are looking for lads who know what they are doing, its not mega bucks as your a subbie but it will keep you in laces.

sadly you have to bear with it, I would feel the same in your position, many in the same boat, this is always a bad month, I hope something comes up for you soon...

good advice from owls , George, not experienced in thin coats or ewi so I turn it away. I have had lots of calls as there are large jobs in Devon an Somerset.

ive only ever done k rend scrapin bac ect ive watched vidoes on it and i no i can do it i have jioned every agency and rang evernumber on fittin the outside boards and render i mean i do venition plaster to was taught by the marble plaster company years ago but my fones dead huhuhuh just waana work maybe its where im living i donno thanx for the comment s lads im sure somthin come soon

Hi George,

I have a customer based in Luton, not sure if he is looking for anyone. If you PM me your contact details I will pass them on to him just in case.

Best of luck

underestimated the amount people that have sent private messages trying to help many thanx guys big thumbs up for the plasterers forum ill let u no how i get on

u aint alone mate,im in the same boat,done about 4 days work so far this month but luckily i aint got kids,wife or mortgage to keep up with lol. i jus keep telling myself it will pick up soon, which it will do, im jus fed up of sitting on my arse doin nowt. hope ya find summin soon mate

Hi George,

I spoke to my customer earlier. He was happy to take you details and said he could potentially give you a call. He said he has got enough work on at the moment for his guys so doesn't need anyone at present but things could well change.

If I hear of anyone else in your area I will pass your details on to them as well.

its not beggin mate you have to put yourself out there, but i know how you feel its been a good while since i worked proppely and it gets a bit disheartening when you keep hearing NO but i tell myself every no is one closer to a YES!
i'm same as you willing to do owt go anywhere to keep the wheels turning, got 3 kids that want to eat everyday the greedy little buggers, you're a lot further south than me and traditionaly there seems to be more work down that way (has to be more oppertunity than in sunny doncaster) so fingers crossed for you pal

Status
Not open for further replies.