federation of traders

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubs69

i had a phone call yesterday from a guy from the federation of traders association!! he told me that all traders from this new year will have to join such an organisation to trade and do work and you must provide at least 6 references from customers you have done work for every 6 mnths!! he said unlike the fmb who charge abt £600 a year we only charge £150! yet at 1st he said they were a none profit making org! he then said you get this and that we build you a website etc! he then told me that this was not a legal requirement at the moment but continued to be very very pushy!! i said yes on the phone because it sounded a bit scary and he was very pushy! however after a while i thought hang on a minute if its not law yet wat am i doing it for? these people kept phoning me bak! they phoned me abt seven times trying to push me! alarm bells started ringin when he said to me ok we;ll get the forms out to you but once you recieve them you cant cancel it!! i thought nooo way!!! realy its like a car tax comin into law thats all well and good but when u got these people like this ringin you and saying do you wanna tax your car now cus its comin into law soon your gonna tell em to go and smoke it aint ya!!! and if this does happen its more money and inconvenence weve got just to carry on workin!! it does my head in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.