Fecking dog

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
Had a job cancelled today at short notice so screeded a small area in me porch where ive moved the door forward. nipped up to the hospital to see a mate whos in with pneumonia, on returning home theres a 3" hole been dug in the screed and a bone sat on top of the cellotex !!!!!!!! :RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin::RpS_biggrin:

:RpS_lol: i remember seeing something on calendar where this sparky had trained his border collie to bring him scremdrivers and stuff tried it with mine never again he just barked all day he really had it in for my mixer too!

same as day i tried to take him fishing i had this romantic idea he would snooze there all day but no he barked at everything and tried to bring my float back everytime i cast in!!

calendar lol seem weird hearing that on here

took my 14 month old Rhodesian ridgeback out for a just over 3 and a half hour walk this morning over fields and that, thats about 12.5 miles for me and about 15-18 for the her. She has just come upto me with a teddy wanting to play grrrrrr she never gets tired

calendar lol seem weird hearing that on here

took my 14 month old Rhodesian ridgeback out for a just over 3 and a half hour walk this morning over fields and that, thats about 12.5 miles for me and about 15-18 for the her. She has just come upto me with a teddy wanting to play grrrrrr she never gets tired

:RpS_lol: sounds just like my dog i take him up to otley chevin quite a bit he sleeps on the way home then hes ready to go again!!

funny the message you sent me where did you post it to because i get this message when i click the link

NPS, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Danny why is this please

i got the message and i could read it, it went straight to my email inbox and bypassed my filter settings 'strange' did you get my reply i sent it to your yahoo

lol ye i got it mate..........have you got your profile settings so you can accept pm's? i think i sent an email instead of pm btw ur my 1st pm hope u feel privileged :p.

na hes given up on it for now hes working for a firm!

as it happens he asked me to skim his staircase the other day its quite a compliment when another plasterer wants you to skim part of their house.:RpS_wink:

ye ive had a few pms before lol

and a bit daunting? lol he must be earning more than he paid you, go to work earn it and pay someone else saves having the day off

ye ive had a few pms before lol

and a bit daunting? lol he must be earning more than he paid you, go to work earn it and pay someone else saves having the day off

:RpS_lol: ye i thought just that when he asked me hes going to be the pickiest person iv ever worked for!!

not really mate he offered me a job where hes working theyre on £8.50 an hour but theyre always working away!! i think its just his his lass getting on his case for it finishing..........i went to college with him years ago i think deep down he knows im better than him:RpS_wink:

:RpS_lol: i remember seeing something on calendar where this sparky had trained his border collie to bring him scremdrivers and stuff tried it with mine never again he just barked all day he really had it in for my mixer too!

same as day i tried to take him fishing i had this romantic idea he would snooze there all day but no he barked at everything and tried to bring my float back everytime i cast in!!

My first Collie came on site every day and could always be seen carry tools or even a gallon on Febmix around for me. He could walk both up and down ladders, although I never let him come higher than the first lift. He would watch me like a hawk and if I dropped my pointer or small tool he was straight down the ladder to get it without a word from me. When screeding he would walk into the house to have a look around but never ever walked on anything that had been screeded even though he'd never been told not to.
I spent years trying to find a labourer a bright and hard working as that dog.

My Lurcher was a pain couldnt take him fishing as he would just dive in after what ever i cast out at work he would walk about with a blob of plaster or paint on his nose annoying people and nicking there sandwiches, he had a trick where at tea time he would sneak up on someone and just give the sandwich a lick knowing full well that the person whoes sandwich it was werent goint to eat it after he had his big smelly tongue around it so he would end up with the sarnie.

My old guvnor had a dog who was an expert thief, i once saw him nick a sarnie straight out of one of the lads hands at brew and he never felt a thing! Clever fecker he was.

My first Collie came on site every day and could always be seen carry tools or even a gallon on Febmix around for me. He could walk both up and down ladders, although I never let him come higher than the first lift. He would watch me like a hawk and if I dropped my pointer or small tool he was straight down the ladder to get it without a word from me. When screeding he would walk into the house to have a look around but never ever walked on anything that had been screeded even though he'd never been told not to.
I spent years trying to find a labourer a bright and hard working as that dog.

he'd watch you like an handboard :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.