Febond blue grit

Members online

Am110394

Hi new to the site so be gentle ... anyone ever watered down febond blue grit so it goes abit further ? Saw it online somewhere the other day but just thought id ask opinions on here before i do it

Not at all my friend, just think there are better products out there... Just look at the price, blue grit is one of the cheapest on the market.....

Yes same way i have to water your mrs’s down first
giphy (2).gif

Use Wickes bonding agent if you need to,,dries in 2hrs much better although costly.
Or the cementone is also good stuff,that dries pretty quick.
Ive used the blue grit before and had it coming away from the material its supposed to stick to.

Use Wickes bonding agent if you need to,,dries in 2hrs much better although costly.
Ive used the blue grit before and had it coming away from the material its supposed to stick to.
Thanks mate I'll try that never had probs with the grit actually prefer it to PVA but they never give me enough time on those jobs

instead of crying on here because I've taken the piss out of you and you don't like it,how about go and cry into a tub of blue grit and water it down yer limp-wristed c**t

You’re boring hun. Out of my 3 girlfriends on here(ritch and richyrich) you’re that one who tries way too hard to impress me. Settle down a bit x

You’re boring hun. Out of my 3 girlfriends on here(ritch and richyrich) you’re that one who tries way too hard to impress me. Settle down a bit x

boo f**k**g hoo blue grits to thick because gods gift to spreads lurpy says so...pussy x

i don't need to f**k**g impress you yer c**t.....you've only been on here since last april and you've done nowt but big yourself up and come across as a smart arse and nobody likes a f**k**g smart arse Lurpy.

I use to use the wickes stuff all the time when it was £11 for 3kg.... now I thing it is about £18

I use to use the wickes stuff all the time when it was £11 for 3kg.... now I thing it is about £18
Yes but put the cost on the customer thing is i do like the cementone stuff it grabbed on some walls i did last year and it looked like the walls had been painted with gloss paint..