feather edges

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
Can any one recommend the best make of lightweight feather edge please ? don't know what make mine is as the names come off, used a mate of mines today and the weight difference was unreal, he doesn't know the make of his either but its light as.

Wickes are light but do have a bit of flex in them... go for a h profile. Should get a 2.4 1.8 1.2 set for about £100

You over here poaching Steve LOL ill be done lunch time tomorrow if you want a brew.

I can use mine mate it only comes out for floor screeds, me Derby does everything else. was just curious as to who made a lighter one. Not doing it til next week also.

Mine are just cheapie Wickes ones 2, that way you can warent cutting 1 down to various sizes to fit all little dwarf walls etc.

Yeah I got 2 and cut one into a 4 ft and 2ft. Im going there about 9 to micro gobetis a room and bead up so ill be done about 11. I'll give you a call when im done.ill come and help kel lay some of those blocks.

The refina ones are canny light............shame the price wasnt......................:RpS_crying:

Yeah I got 2 and cut one into a 4 ft and 2ft. Im going there about 9 to micro gobetis a room and bead up so ill be done about 11. I'll give you a call when im done.ill come and help kel lay some of those blocks.

I did the same, bought 2 1.8m edges and cut 1 at 1.2m to make a set of 3. A 1.8,1.2, 0.6m found this the cheapest way.

Think I had them from walls and ceilings years back.

I prefer the h prof just to follow the machine with mp for first rule. But then I go for the normal feather edge on the second rule.

Next day you get a bit of suction after that it hangs for ages, its just sand cement mate order had a big job so a silo was brought in anything else id just buy sand cement and mix it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.