Fault

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Les Lord ,saying to me "stand by your machine with your phone so i can hear it " ,i,m sure he was talking to it !lol

What was the diagnosis?

What was the diagnosis?
I jet wash it every now and then witch got the control box wet and blow the transformer and when I wiped it with a cloth I move a switch new transformer and flick the switch back all good now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f**k knows
I haven't changed any filters since I bought it
The water switch is stuck on water constantly also!!!
Just a excuse for a day out really!!!

Clean your air filter!!! It forks up the air pressure(on/off) switch on the compressor :) Ive been through 2 now learnt the hard way.....

I had a blockage last year and the pressure went up to 60 bar. Stuck my foot on the pipe coupling and knocked the clips with the estwing to release the pressure and nearly took my foot off. Rang Les and he made me promise not to do that again and just to switch the machine in reverse. LIKE I HAD BEEN SHOWN WHEN I PICKED IT UP..... Naughty step for me then

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Lol I've flipped the motor back and had the rotor pop up in the hopper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a blockage the first day with my monojet. I had an experienced machine lad working with me who put a tarpulin over the pipe, several bags of sand and then himself.

He did warn us to stand around the corner. Mono shot out and went all over the place. Not something I would do myself, it is the easiest way to lose your knackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.