Fatty shite plaster

Members online

Scotth76

Anyone having any issues with multi at the minute with workability, had a batch in 2019 and just had another now this week laying on is fine but 10 mins later its shite, and 4 hrs to try and get a finish lmfao

Anyone having any issues with multi at the minute with workability, had a batch in 2019 and just had another now this week laying on is fine but 10 mins later its shite, and 4 hrs to try and get a finish lmfao
Had a random 10 bags the other week that just wouldn’t go off. 4hr hits! :crying:

It’s all shite at the moment I never signed up for this in 1982.

Snowed under . Not getting like this again. Was enjoying weekends of. Think .we.ll have cash for shell on extension once I.ve done all these. Then I am winding down for retirement.

You sacked cyprus of. We looked for next summer. In school hols .....£££££££££ he.s getting took out school I.ll pay fine

Snowed under . Not getting like this again. Was enjoying weekends of. Think .we.ll have cash for shell on extension once I.ve done all these. Then I am winding down for retirement.

You sacked cyprus of. We looked for next summer. In school hols .....£££££££££ he.s getting took out school I.ll pay fine
Weekends are for rest and pleasure not grafting mate, it can always wait till Monday! (y)

Regarding Cyprus it’s 1 week quarantine still on arrival and the borders are also still shut to foreigners, so we just thought b*ll***s to it mate. :confused:

£60 fine for “each” parent if you’re taking your boy out of school lol.

Weekends are for rest and pleasure not grafting mate, it can always wait till Monday! (y)

Regarding Cyprus it’s 1 week quarantine still on arrival and the borders are also still shut to foreigners, so we just thought b*ll***s to it mate. :confused:

£60 fine for “each” parent if you’re taking your boy out of school lol.
I know. My mates missus just got away with fine saying she was a key worker through pandemic

Think cold water don't help. Add a bit of warm water before you mix as we should use water the same ish temperature although wall surface temperature we can't do anything about. Also air humidity makes a difference but a cold rainy day slows everything down including me.

5DB91C15-6774-4F14-AE49-A18B6C690DE7.jpeg

@Complete
So the better you are at plastering the more consistent the setting times then?
Great logic that.

I do wonder if they adjust the power from winter to summer though. I know that happens with some powdered products but plaster. Hum. Don't know. I guess not. I carry halftime though and use a bit in winter months sometimes to speed up setting times.

@Complete
So the better you are at plastering the more consistent the setting times then?
Great logic that.

I do wonder if they adjust the power from winter to summer though. I know that happens with some powdered products but plaster. Hum. Don't know. I guess not. I carry halftime though and use a bit in winter months sometimes to speed up setting times.
Obviously