Fast forward .time travel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14228

I'm predicting by the end of may this virus is on a big slide down hill and the feel good factor will be massive!!!! People will be glad to be working again and it's going to be like an old fashioned Christmas and fantastic new year...
Positives will be better than before NHS
You will a want to work instead of lying in bed like the work shy!!
Life will be great again soon...
I for one am proud of the majority of my fellow brits
England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
In no particular order....
Brothers and sisters all of us xxx

I'm predicting by the end of may this virus is on a big slide down hill and the feel good factor will be massive!!!! People will be glad to be working again and it's going to be like an old fashioned Christmas and fantastic new year...
England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
Hope so . Lime your outlook pal very positive

It's impossible to kill the human race!!! And if you keep a positive force around you by thinking about a job in the future, then you keep going.. Dreams are not just in your head at sleep time!! Live your dreams... Xxx

England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
Not sure. I would like it to be true. I really would. But I think by the end of May we'll all be in complete lockdown. Troops on the streets. Stirrings of social unrest as people haven't received the monies promised by the government. Reports of people starving. It will begin in Italy and Spain. Fearing a d*m**o effect the government will cut the internet and TV and impose martial law.

Not sure. I would like it to be true. I really would. But I think by the end of May we'll all be in complete lockdown. Troops on the streets. Stirrings of social unrest as people haven't received the monies promised by the government. Reports of people starving. It will begin in Italy and Spain. Fearing a d*m**o effect the government will cut the internet and TV and impose martial law.
That's nice!

So you're quite positive on the whole then?

That's nice!
No we will be OK because no visus can kill the human race!! We live in a virus society so we mutate to survive!
Just remember to live and don't stop doing what we do to live!! The Internet is the virus!!
There's still fresh air out there... No virus just freedom!! Keep going out even just in your garden or for a walk!!!

That's right. This is meant to test us. There's a real and present danger that it could divide us rather than bring us together. Some are already shunning neighbours and the sick. We need to ensure that our closed doors don't lead to closed hearts. It is going to be tough but I think we'll pull through and be better for it. But I think this is the calm before the storm. There's orderly queues at supermarkets, food on the shelves, we're supposedly guaranteed a proportion of our income. But that can all be snuffed out like a candle.

its Good to give forum a miss for a while then when you read posts from a month or two previous it’s very interesting to read the predictions and views knowing what the actual outcome has been.
I said to my wife last year after the internet and smart phones which changed the world wonder what will be next!
I wouldn’t be surprised if I never went back plastering ever again..... who knows?!

No we will be OK because no visus can kill the human race!! We live in a virus society so we mutate to survive!
Just remember to live and don't stop doing what we do to live!! The Internet is the virus!!
There's still fresh air out there... No virus just freedom!! Keep going out even just in your garden or for a walk!!!
You sneaky f**k*r you been in @zombie garage

That's right. This is meant to test us. There's a real and present danger that it could divide us rather than bring us together. Some are already shunning neighbours and the sick. We need to ensure that our closed doors don't lead to closed hearts. It is going to be tough but I think we'll pull through and be better for it. But I think this is the calm before the storm. There's orderly queues at supermarkets, food on the shelves, we're supposedly guaranteed a proportion of our income. But that can all be snuffed out like a candle.
Not in Yorkshire mate. Been out on bike and everyone I.ve passed( at 2 meters) has said hello or asked if i.m ok. Nicest people you can meet

To be fair if this had happened 30-40 years ago with no internet and social media, sky etc we would all still be working and they would try to save who they could until a vaccine was found. Most would be oblivious to the numbers dying or at least not panicking as much?
The media are loving this!! Even after this is over they will keep a slot for quiet times on the news!!!

England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
Well I've time travelled back and it's now June!! But as I predicted we are all OK on the forum and the virus is all but gone :birra:

Well I've time travelled back and it's now June!! But as I predicted we are all OK on the forum and the virus is all but gone :birra:
obviously feeling the effects of all that travelling plasmaniac,so here is a little update while you are recovering ,also for your crew members who have been withh you circling the airport,
1.the virus is not gone, and a second wave is on the way
2.the vaccine is at least 18/24 months away,
3.a cure is even longer away
4.the r number which the goverment are trying to keep at 1.0, will rise quickly over the coming weeks as shops etc reopen
5.the schools are closed, children are being affected mentally and emotionly
6.over coming days and weeks more and more companies will collapse/pay off staff/close down
7.the most brutal recession ever is on the way,and will get worse
8.more and more adults are starting to suffer from depression,
9.only a matter of time before sites close down,due to social distancing not being carried out
10.the world will and is being changed for ever
oh sorry ,hope you enjoyed your time travelling flight

W
obviously feeling the effects of all that travelling plasmaniac,so here is a little update while you are recovering ,also for your crew members who have been withh you circling the airport,
4.the r number which the goverment are trying to keep at 1.0, will rise quickly over the coming weeks as shops etc reopen
6.over coming days and weeks more and more companies will collapse/pay off staff/close down
9.only a matter of time before sites close down,due to social distancing not being carried out
Well if all the idiots hadn't been out rioting Hector then we would of been in the clear virtually!! Was just trying to keep positive in the original post mate. We all know what's coming during the next months doom and gloom!!!

Cheerful as ever hector lol

Cheerful as ever hector lol

That is the truth right there!! But everyone loves a drama.... They have proof this virus was in the uk in December I myself had something that ticked all the symptoms in January!! It scared most of the oldens to death... Something else going on!

Ffs